3.8.0 Announcement Timeline

less powercreep please
"
TheLockedGuy wrote:
Does it matter? Is like anyone going to play the game with how well you guys balance end game?

im curious what u mean by this?
Woot!!!! here comes the Boot!!!!! Ready or not HAHA.... how you like my Foot????
BOOM
"
DougJudy99 wrote:
"
TheLockedGuy wrote:
Does it matter? Is like anyone going to play the game with how well you guys balance end game?

im curious what u mean by this?

Trolls are trolls. He set his profile to private likely to hide that he didn't even have a legion character and just wanted to complain. All the replies to him are negative, throughout this thread.

He most likely referred to how cyclone was 50% of the player base above a certain level.

With that said, there is always a build/archetype/combination of gems that work best for a league. That just happened to coincide with the melee buffs/reworks and how cyclone was nice and shiny again.

Does it need balancing? probably. Does slayer need balancing? probably. Does impale effectiveness need balancing? probably. lol.

---------------------------------------

General Observations of Witch (Elementalist / Occultist)

What should be looked at closer is the rework (& outright nerf) of witch as I feel like they got a bit of a big shaft this league for the sake of trying to push more melee builds out.

The removal of QoL of warlords mark (+ loss of synergy between mark of the shaper and the relatively low leech rate for the amount of HP available to a witch on the tree) and immortal call rework, coupled with lower base ES and wicked ward being available to all (which just makes trickster a stronger choice for some builds)... etc.

While I understand that Beacon of Ruin had a performance hit on consoles, I doubt it was much worse (if at all) than increased AoE vaal ice nova spam. Let me tell you .... that was laggy as hell but it was glorious.

This also outright removed interesting & more intriguing interactions with various unique items (three dragons, for example), which was my only reason for enjoying elementalist over occultist over the last few leagues, anyway.

While there are still plenty of viable builds out there, the amount of currency it takes to make those feel strong, comfortable, and safe as cyclone or anything else is just uncomfortable compared to the last few leagues and other melee builds used in Legion.
Last edited by kestalkayden on Aug 13, 2019, 2:26:14 PM
Headhunter must be deleted or reworked, like and many other disbalanced items. Legion shows how game mechanics can go to absolutly bug. Pesonaly me was disappointed why that wasnt maked on legion 1st weeks. That looks like devs don't care about balance. Legion mechanics + legion rewards shows what devs don't care about prev content, ye always one of builds will be better in farm league content, but... not in that situation.

There are too many things makes that game shit.

1. We still don't stack Divine vessel... y if we donate on tab we do, but without...
2. At end of legion we get stacked fossils... that not thing which was hard to understand and i cant understand why that wasn't done early(no i understand)
3. Game optimization, with not hiend pc u can't play crit builds.
4. Atlas of the worlds system doesn't normaly work without map tabs.
5. poe.trade and trade system fked up with bots, rebuyers. trade api must be removed, and system must be reworked. I'm talking about limited tab(which can't be increased by $) for trading, which will be allow offline trade and auction system ingame. Also it's removes that annyoing shit with too much 3rd party programs to playing poe.
6. Free already PoB developer. It's already can't normaly calc 90% of builds cause like i think devs want to hide that mechanics(like impale, all watcher's eye, and many other ...)
7.Mirror must be reworked or deleted.
8.Crafting prices must be atleast 4 times lower(for linking,socketing and coloring 2 times)
9. League content must be addon to existing content, giving something new(not giving all and more than all like was in legion).
10. that list can be inifinuty, and real is no one not will be done.

And all of that never will be, cause devs wants only $, and u give them $.

p.s. atleast make Death log, not all have high end pc to capture all gametime and be able to review why u die.

p.p.s. And plz don't ban ppls for ur faults, when ur servers works like shit.
I can't wait to praise Le Toucan in 3.8.0!
Remember when I won a screenshot contest and made everyone butt-hurt? Pepperidge Farm remembers.
"
we are ready to announce that the announcement

I LOLed :)

"
Headhunter must be deleted or reworked

Yes, OMG YES !!!

So damn boring. Live streamer 1: Headhunter, Live streamer 2: Headhunter, Live streamer 3: Headhunter, ... and so on.

Farm Build guids? ALL THE SAME: Headhunter MUST HAVE!!!111

Most damn broken item of PoE. Just totaly REMOVE it from the droblists for all and any upcoming patches!
Plz finally remove HH
"
kestalkayden wrote:

With that said, there is always a build/archetype/combination of gems that work best for a league. That just happened to coincide with the melee buffs/reworks and how cyclone was nice and shiny again.

Does it need balancing? probably. Does slayer need balancing? probably. Does impale effectiveness need balancing? probably. lol.

Will they, instead of actual balancing, be pounded into a red smear with a meat tenderizer the way Occultist was? Stay tuned!

(Meanwhile, I'm playing an Infernal Blow chieftain that's actually trivializing game content, so far, in a way that my supposedly OP Occultist never remotely did even in 3.6.)

"
CreoZ wrote:
Headhunter must be deleted or reworked, like and many other disbalanced items.

Better idea: rework Headhunter to replace "When you Kill a Rare monster, you gain its Modifiers" with "Greater When you Kill a Rare monster, you gain its Modifiers" ...hmm, what would be analogous, "you gain its Modifiers 20 seconds later, with 99% Less Attack, Cast, and Movement Speed?"
Awakened Combustion Support when?
Looking forward to seeing what you have created! Always impressed with the amount of work you guys squeeze into a few short weeks!
PoG!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info