3.8.0 Announcement Timeline

Hope we get a smoother launch this time :)
"
Craft league plz

Oh god please no, something along Legion is far more welcome. Well at least in my eyes. But yeah, we want different stuff I guess.
Stupid PoE2 Particle System Patch...

New mute system is another hot garbage.
Last edited by y3lw0rC on Aug 13, 2019, 7:39:00 AM
"
TheLockedGuy wrote:
Does it matter? Is like anyone going to play the game with how well you guys balance end game?

Be very careful. Someone posted on a GGG news announcement back several months "Who Cares?" and got his post not just censored but totally removed. Then he went and made a thread in General Discussion talking about what the forum moderators had done, and I even added my own post to it, only to see that thread completely vanish a fewer minutes later. And some forum poster's think it's an over-reaction to refer to the forum moderators as "forum gestapo". But I witnessed what happened.
"You've got to grind, grind, grind at that grindstone..."
Necessity may be the mother of invention, but poor QoP in PoE is the father of frustration.

The perfect solution to fix Trade Chat:
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2247070
"
Arrowneous wrote:
"
TheLockedGuy wrote:
Does it matter? Is like anyone going to play the game with how well you guys balance end game?

Be very careful. Someone posted on a GGG news announcement back several months "Who Cares?" and got his post not just censored but totally removed. Then he went and made a thread in General Discussion talking about what the forum moderators had done, and I even added my own post to it, only to see that thread completely vanish a fewer minutes later. And some forum poster's think it's an over-reaction to refer to the forum moderators as "forum gestapo". But I witnessed what happened.

inb4 Grinding Gear Gulag
Awesome! Quite excited to see what's next.
The announcing announcement strike again XD.

Can't wait to see what you made again, before the big next Year "Revamp ?"
Sadly, the 24 challenges are too far away haha.
you announce that you can't announce anything :D. pog.
i would've appreciated an announcement about this announcement about an announcement xD
░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▀▀▀▄▄███▄░░░░░
░░░░░▄▀▀░░░░░░░▐░▀██▌░░░░
░░░▄▀░░░░▄▄███░▌▀▀░▀█░░░░
░░▄█░░▄▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▄▐░░░░█▌░░░
░▐█▀▄▀▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▌░░░░░▐█▄░░
Crafting crafting, how about being able to find something useful of the ground?

Clean food are always the healthiest. Not food that has been tampered with and filled with chemicals.
So...some people dont want cyclone gets nerfed? All of you want another 60% cyclone league?

GGG, plz put some effort on Sao Paulo server, its, by far, the worst one, we dont want to play on washington or texas server every time with 200ms ping

And no more craft league, plz

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info