*borat voice* very nice
GOODY :D
Runslingan! The Power Of ~^S.W.E.D.E.N^~
Waiting!! :D
"
y3lw0rC wrote:
"
Craft league plz

Oh god please no, something along Legion is far more welcome. Well at least in my eyes. But yeah, we want different stuff I guess.

Legion was really nice for the first couple of weeks but not everyone like to see spamming a t2 map for all of the playing session being more profitable than doing delve, other maps and stuff. this league was really simple and thus well-liked but most of the people but also a lot of people got bored of just "kill mobs", it had no depth to it imo ( no including general chat spams of HH CYCLONE SLAYER 3x INSPIRED LEARNING CARRY 5 WAYS SCREEN SIZEEE ) :D anyways i think a balanced league would be the finest, both crafting and grinding and of course a good endgame content which is viable with more than only 1 build ( HH CYCLONE SLAYER 3x INSPIRED LEARNING CARRY 5 WAYS SCREEN SIZEEE ) lol
whatever, again some recycled mechanics and again lost older builds due the constantly changing skill mechanics and skill tree wipes
Open your eyes and fly.....
"
havoc414 wrote:
spoiler :
3.8 glacier tier 15

Lol,what the point to making glacier t15-t16 if you rerun it every 30-40 seconds for currency?
Also if Legion will stay,Monolith spawn will be changed(randomized) for sure.
"
Adambjjoz wrote:
Have you guys worked on improving the terrible servers & server performance, so that all the hard work going into the league isn't completely trashed again?

100% agree.
And please leave the Monoliths for good. And no lvl 21 0% quality gems drop. thanks.
Awesome!! Can't wait; you guyz/galz killed it this league, excited to see what you have in store for 3.8.0

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info