[3.8] Ultra tanky Ball Lightning Guardian | CI 11-15k ES | 3-5m Shaper DPS

"
Deesko1 wrote:
How this build fare with chaos dmg?

You don't notice it :p
How do I get more ES? I'm sitting at 6.9K rn and I've got all the items for the build with decent rolls on them. I don't have the Mana -> ES watcher's eye as it's too expensive for me to get atm. How much more ES can I expect from the passive tree/gem levels?
Here's my current POB: https://pastebin.com/qrK1XzAG
what order of ascendancies do we go? i cant find it anywhere
"
Guvnah153 wrote:
what order of ascendancies do we go? i cant find it anywhere

Radiant Faith -> Time of need, after that doesnt matter.
What should be my link priority? I want to add Lightning Penetration instead of Added Lightning Damage, but I have a 5L Shavs at the moment.
"
Syndragami wrote:
What should be my link priority? I want to add Lightning Penetration instead of Added Lightning Damage, but I have a 5L Shavs at the moment.

added lightning/pen last
So I just tried one of the "competitors" for this build, the HoAG guardian and.. man it's worse than this one by a mile, the HoAG is so clunky and needs perma convocation. Not to mention it's about 3 times more expensive than this one.
I'm re-rolling as we speak.
Second-class poe gamer
Is this build 3.9 viable seem like a cool build XD
Just wanted to say "thank you" for the build.

I'm a bit of a noob, broke AF and didn't play much prior to making this character this league and I'm enjoying the build a lot. Ten times tankier than my Lacerate Gladiator, twice as fast and gearing is a fraction of the headache, I think. The character feels pretty boss already, despite the fact that the only (kinda) expensive item on him is the 6L Shavron's.
"
R0ckS0lid wrote:
Just wanted to say "thank you" for the build.

I'm a bit of a noob, broke AF and didn't play much prior to making this character this league and I'm enjoying the build a lot. Ten times tankier than my Lacerate Gladiator, twice as fast and gearing is a fraction of the headache, I think. The character feels pretty boss already, despite the fact that the only (kinda) expensive item on him is the 6L Shavron's.

Glad you enjoy the build guys :) To be fait i was working on many different projects this season, some of them were really strong, but this build is one of the best as well in my opinion.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info