[3.8] Ultra tanky Ball Lightning Guardian | CI 11-15k ES | 3-5m Shaper DPS

"
grizzly40 wrote:
"
Bogrumax wrote:
Hi grizzly40, will you update this guide under 3.9?

Probably, just later in the league.

Love this build, excited to see the update!
Build will be more expensive this league as guardians, shaper and uber elder are more rare (mana->ES watcher's eye are currently 20ex+ lol), but it's a good candidate for awakener, after they nerf the silly DOT damage.
Second-class poe gamer
I've started this build and I'm rocking a life/ES hybrid before I get the necklace and Shavs. So far it's super tanky and doing very respectable damage for a very low chaos investment. I did make a few changes the the build however, I swapped herald of thunder for flesh and stone for perma blind on enemies which is such a good defensive buff. I also added a cwdt for my curse and wave of conviction as I hate pressing more than 3 buttons for builds. I just hope it will still hold up against these bosses since they all have their HP increased. oh and I also swapped the rare boots for death's door as I HATE bleeding (only lose like 200 es) but i think its worth it to get an extra endurance charge and the immunity to bleeding.

Grizzly i hope you can update this guide with your thoughts on the league changes and any changes you would make to the build and thanks for the great guide!!
Why are you using added lightning over lightning pen? Pen looks like more damage, but I could be wrong. Please let me know!
Prejudice is a burden that confuses the past, threatens the future, and renders the present inaccessible.
"
Why are you using added lightning over lightning pen? Pen looks like more damage, but I could be wrong. Please let me know!

Now lightning pen is going to give you more, as bosses and monsters have more resistances.
I really love this build! Thanks for sharing. Its tanky as hell even without shavs iam still saving some more Exa to buy a 6L one.

One question regards your ascendancy choices: why do we take unwavering faith? i just finished the last lab and the gain from it seems very weak for me. I just got a bit ES regen and we get only 7% phys reduction. Would Bastion of hope be tankier?
"
Frenzylord wrote:
I really love this build! Thanks for sharing. Its tanky as hell even without shavs iam still saving some more Exa to buy a 6L one.

One question regards your ascendancy choices: why do we take unwavering faith? i just finished the last lab and the gain from it seems very weak for me. I just got a bit ES regen and we get only 7% phys reduction. Would Bastion of hope be tankier?

I really like unwavering faith, %physical damage reduction gives you resistance against damage over time as well, and stun immunity from bastion of hope is not really useful for us.
Thanks i took it :)

I try the perma onslaught via radiant crusade with a few zombie around me and it works pretty nice.

Can you recommend any annoints for the amu for this build?
"
Frenzylord wrote:
Thanks i took it :)

I try the perma onslaught via radiant crusade with a few zombie around me and it works pretty nice.

Can you recommend any annoints for the amu for this build?

Tranquility
How this build fare with chaos dmg?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info