[3.8] Ultra tanky Ball Lightning Guardian | CI 11-15k ES | 3-5m Shaper DPS

Thoughts on a replacement for shaper's touch?

I calced on POB the new version has so little ES that rare gloves can be better.

I was thinking maybe use a resistance rare glove and find a unique ring (force elder chance it) or unique boots, but I couldn't find any that looked good.

I'm thinking maybe it would be best to go es/res gloves and build a rare damage elder ring.

------

Oh also, we should be using supercharge notable from cluster jewels right? Seems like a no-brainer 50% more multi to me.
Prejudice is a burden that confuses the past, threatens the future, and renders the present inaccessible.
Last edited by Cassie322 on Mar 20, 2020, 1:21:52 AM
"
Thoughts on a replacement for shaper's touch?

I calced on POB the new version has so little ES that rare gloves can be better.

I was thinking maybe use a resistance rare glove and find a unique ring (force elder chance it) or unique boots, but I couldn't find any that looked good.

I'm thinking maybe it would be best to go es/res gloves and build a rare damage elder ring.

------

Oh also, we should be using supercharge notable from cluster jewels right? Seems like a no-brainer 50% more multi to me.

You can just replace them with rare gloves with es, resistances and culling strike or +1 frenzy charges (or both for high budget)

And yes, supercharge is insanely good for this build (although it's more like 33% more damage, still insane tho)
What anointment? Crusader right?
Prejudice is a burden that confuses the past, threatens the future, and renders the present inaccessible.
How did the build feel in 3.10?
Is it anywhere near reasonable to make a cold conversion with call of the brotherhood, aiming deep delve? If so, what are your recommendation in terms of gems?
appreciate the build
"
TellMeWhy3005 wrote:
Is it anywhere near reasonable to make a cold conversion with call of the brotherhood, aiming deep delve? If so, what are your recommendation in terms of gems?
appreciate the build

Sadly i have no idea :D I'm skipping this league completely
I did as well. Working on standard... but I don't know. I'm at Delve depth 700 rn and pushing, but it comes to a point where shattering enemies makes itself a must have. Trying to drop mark of the shaper

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info