[3.8] Ultra tanky Ball Lightning Guardian | CI 11-15k ES | 3-5m Shaper DPS

So I've been tinkering in POB and if I swap woke ele focus lvl 1 with innervate and add the shocked and innervation calculations, I get 36% more damage (from 220 to 280k pob). Since ele focus prevented us from shocking enemies with ball liughtning I think that is a rather big buff, or am I missing something?

rest of links are slower proj, spell echo, woke CD, woke lightning pen.

Seeing that innervate has 20% chance to shock we won't have an issue shocking everything and we gain the innervation bonus while mapping and against bosses with aides. innervation will buff any attack and spell so HoT, WOC and OOS too.
Second-class poe gamer
Last edited by pr13st on Jan 28, 2020, 8:54:06 AM
If you use Orb of Storm u will shock enough.

Haven't done the math, but u will probably loose some dmg ur way
you're right oos shocks and innervate is much worse than woke ele focus.
Second-class poe gamer
Hey, can anyone tell me how to reserve my life / what level is best to do it at? A bit confused.
What annoint is best to aim for?
"
baboose wrote:

Tranquility
Second-class poe gamer
"
pr13st wrote:
"
baboose wrote:

Tranquility

Cool thank you
"
Multiple zaps from greater projectiles doesnt work for one target: u dont get more single target dmg but more coverage.
i think the skill gem setup from grizzly is best.. maybe considering penetration instead of added lightning dmg due to higher resistance this league.

But instead of the dmg increase enchant on the helmet u could go for the aoe increase.. which is more dmg and more coverage. im using this and im pretty satisfied with it.

Thanks for the input, so far i have been following this guide in very detail, but am uncertain how to proceed developing this char further.
Can somebody take a look at my char and tell me what did i do wrong?I am getting killed a lot in 12+ maps,i am using all the auras only not wrath and herald because i dont have the pool for them and am at 7k Es atm.I really do not know what am i doing wrong
How useful is increasing AoE for ball lightning? Wanna roll a Hierophant for 125% increased AoE and the build/items are very similar to this one to convert mana into ES (just less tanky). Could that make a big difference on single target damage with what I assume is a lot more zaps per balls?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info