[3.8] Ultra tanky Ball Lightning Guardian | CI 11-15k ES | 3-5m Shaper DPS

"
PJ1985 wrote:
Would this be worth starting up and trying to push endgame with before the end of the league? Got about 6-7ex can spend if needed

Sure, you should be fine
What would you recommend as Boots enchant? I just got a Adds Lightning damage if u haven't killed recently, but maybe i'll change it. I dont know. Survivability is great, killed about 4 times Uber elder yesterday, just only with one death cuz of my lazy fault.

Tankiness is insane, now i'am focusing to get some "Juicy" dmg more. Any thoughts? Could you check my profile?

Anyway i am deciding to get Corrupted shield (for +2 AOE / Aura gems), but then i should "Hunt" Some resistance somewhere. That would raise my Cold res one more percent higher.
"
Skel3ton wrote:
What would you recommend as Boots enchant? I just got a Adds Lightning damage if u haven't killed recently, but maybe i'll change it. I dont know. Survivability is great, killed about 4 times Uber elder yesterday, just only with one death cuz of my lazy fault.

Tankiness is insane, now i'am focusing to get some "Juicy" dmg more. Any thoughts? Could you check my profile?

Anyway i am deciding to get Corrupted shield (for +2 AOE / Aura gems), but then i should "Hunt" Some resistance somewhere. That would raise my Cold res one more percent higher.

This enchant is good, the other good one would be penetration or 16% cast speed. Other than that your eq is decent
Hi, thanks for the build, it's good.
I tried to collect almost everything as in your guide, but my guardian of level 93 (Orekssx) has only 7.8k ES, but how can I raise this value to at least 11k? Is 54k DPS in the hideout normal?
I looked at the PoB, but did not see that it adds so many ES well, except perhaps the Watcher's eye, but expensive about 10+ exalt.
What would you advise me to change to strengthen the guardian?
thanks
"
grizzly40 wrote:
"
Skel3ton wrote:

This enchant is good, the other good one would be penetration or 16% cast speed. Other than that your eq is decent

Thanks for the reply, i appreciate it. BTW i am just noticed i am using Concetrated Effect instead of Controlled Destruction. lol, and i killed Uber Elder with that like a butter and did not even noticed i have other gem until now.

That's a embarassing :D
"
Skel3ton wrote:
"
grizzly40 wrote:
"
Skel3ton wrote:

Thanks for the reply, i appreciate it. BTW i am just noticed i am using Concetrated Effect instead of Controlled Destruction. lol, and i killed Uber Elder with that like a butter and did not even noticed i have other gem until now.

That's a embarassing :D

Yeah conc effect will actually decrease your dps :p
"
Bogrumax wrote:
Hi, thanks for the build, it's good.
I tried to collect almost everything as in your guide, but my guardian of level 93 (Orekssx) has only 7.8k ES, but how can I raise this value to at least 11k? Is 54k DPS in the hideout normal?
I looked at the PoB, but did not see that it adds so many ES well, except perhaps the Watcher's eye, but expensive about 10+ exalt.
What would you advise me to change to strengthen the guardian?
thanks

I'd say focus on getting good watcher's eye now
"
grizzly40 wrote:

Thanks for the answer. I will be)
Which property is the highest priority for the Watcher's eye?
Last edited by Bogrumax on Aug 7, 2019, 3:47:25 PM
"
Bogrumax wrote:
"
grizzly40 wrote:

Thanks for the answer. I will be)
Which property is the highest priority for the Watcher's eye?

Whichever you feel like you need the most
One thing what i´ve found on this build is - you don't need that one big Passive on templar side of tree - ( Area DMG + AoE ) called - Amplify. (Area damage does not apply on Ball lightning) and with rest AoE nodes u do not lose any AoE radius, so you could save one point in tree.

Just my two cents:)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info