[3.8] Ultra tanky Ball Lightning Guardian | CI 11-15k ES | 3-5m Shaper DPS

Thanks, looks smooth, not really faster but less delay between action and ennemies dying. Single target looks solid too.
Arc has been absolute shit since the nerf. It's no longer viable, in my opinion. It no longer has the range that is used to, making the experience rather tedious. With that said, ball lightning is better. which is a shame, because I absolutely detest ball lightning.
Is there any levelling guide for this? I have about 12 exalts left and I wish to use it on a new character.
"
aquasnow93 wrote:
Is there any levelling guide for this? I have about 12 exalts left and I wish to use it on a new character.

Give me your exalts, and i'll be more than happy to level boost you. It takes about 4-6 hours to get to level 85 with a boost.

But I'm probably done with the league...overall, this league was a 4 out of 10, at best. Better luck next time, I guess.

"
Kadamose wrote:

Give me your exalts, and i'll be more than happy to level boost you. It takes about 4-6 hours to get to level 85 with a boost.

But I'm probably done with the league...overall, this league was a 4 out of 10, at best. Better luck next time, I guess.

Guess that's why you did 39 challenges with char lvl 94, man I wonder what you do for a 5/10.

"
aquasnow93 wrote:

Look for some storm brand templar guide.
Second-class poe gamer
"
pr13st wrote:
"
Kadamose wrote:

Guess that's why you did 39 challenges with char lvl 94, man I wonder what you do for a 5/10.

nice 1 "D
Looks like build is going to receive huge damage buffs with new "spell damage per mana" items/nodes. Interesting.
you will update the guide for blight?
"
quartis99 wrote:
you will update the guide for blight?

Yeah, looks like there won't be too many changes though. Just take new mana nodes and get that sweet amulet enchant that gives damage for mana. Very strong buffs i'd say. Oh and we laugh about mana sustain nerfs, this build has enough regen to not worry about mana leech.
Hello

I waiting the update too, great job with your build

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info