[3.8] Ultra tanky Ball Lightning Guardian | CI 11-15k ES | 3-5m Shaper DPS

"
Kusherton wrote:
Fun stuff man. Started this build about a week ago and been having such a blast. Really appreciate the effort you put into it.

Currently working to see how far we can take this guy into delve. May get a Stone or Chaos golem instead of Lightning and thinking about setting up my wand to autocast some stuff soon as a previous guy mentioned here. Feels smooth as hell with all the cast speed still though.

Current gear/setup

I have setup my resists for wise oak in order to always gain pen on lightning with any flask combo up as well as always have cold and fire reduction (only 6% fire from flask when dying sun up ofc)

Glad you like it :> nice eq btw
Finished the build guide, i think that's all for now but will add more if i remind myself something
How are you using all your auras?
"
firstdenial wrote:
How are you using all your auras?

Prism guardian shield
I am using that but I can't use all 3 without my hp maxing out
"
firstdenial wrote:

I guess you didnt take any mana reservation nodes yet
"
grizzly40 wrote:
"
Fullrom wrote:
So i'm just finished with crafting this baby :)

took me 300-400 alts to isolate and 7 annuls + 5 divine to perfect 20% of ele dmg as extra chaos. I tried going for the dmg penetrates 10% elemental resistance suffix too but i wanted to craft trigger a socketed spell when you use a skill to put orb of storms with a curse on hit proj weakness dmg.
What do you think??

Not a bad idea at all if you don't like to cast it manually, not a big problem tho, you only should cast orb of storms against bosses, trash mobs die instantly

"
Man, your builds never dissapoint ;)

Thanks ;p

What spells did you socet the wand with ?
"
grizzly40 wrote:
"
firstdenial wrote:

Wait...there's only 3 mana reservation nodes right? I took all 3 but I still can't use herald of thunder
Last edited by firstdenial on Aug 4, 2019, 11:37:04 AM
"
firstdenial wrote:
"
grizzly40 wrote:
"
firstdenial wrote:

Wait...there's only 3 mana reservation nodes right? I took all 3 but I still can't use herald of thunder

Check if you have enlighten and proper corruption on your gloves
Would this be worth starting up and trying to push endgame with before the end of the league? Got about 6-7ex can spend if needed

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info