[Outdated] Ultimate EDTrickster [2M dps - UNKILLABLE]

"
Darkxellmc wrote:
"
Stucco4565 wrote:
Has anyone taken the OP up on the craft service? I don't have the t3 chaos dot multi available and I'm pretty far away from it. I've never had an item like this and certainly never trusted a stranger with it.

I do about 2-3 5ex bows per day from this thread.
10ex bows are much rarer, I think I only did 3 so far.
You can check my vouch thread, or my discord vouches on the official trading discord if you want...

I don't deal with tft tho, for personal reasons.

You did my bow for me :)

I can vouch for his services, he did min endurance charges for me as well.
Last edited by CuteMike4U on Jul 15, 2020, 2:51:25 AM
so i slammed my bow with influence orb (got a lucky drop) is this mod any good or should i be trying to change it with seeds?

thanks,
"
so i slammed my bow with influence orb (got a lucky drop) is this mod any good or should i be trying to change it with seeds?

thanks,

This mod is very bad. Sadly, it has no harvest tag, so it's somewhat difficult to remove. It does come from inlfuence tho, so you can use remove an influence modifier from an item. It's expensive, but it'll work.

Then augment speed or caster, depending if you want movementspeed or high onslaught chance on kill.
"
Tarzanlepa wrote:

Is this acceptable base or should I keep spamming more dense fossils? So far 110 fossils used and it hit 3x t1 ES and -% chaos. Sadly no flat ES :/

Why did you use 110? Surely you hit a decent flat and %ES before that
"

Just saying, each one of these costed me 1ex. Got a bit lucky, both life on the first try. But still, this should be trivial to craft, maximum 2ex. Get good jewels guys, it really helps!

Now sitting at 1.182M dps buffed.

Could you tell me how you crafted those jewels?
Just alt spammed for increased damage? Or did you did something spesific with harvest?

Last edited by Asmordeus on Jul 15, 2020, 7:56:24 AM
"
Shuggananas wrote:
"
Tarzanlepa wrote:

Is this acceptable base or should I keep spamming more dense fossils? So far 110 fossils used and it hit 3x t1 ES and -% chaos. Sadly no flat ES :/

Not really, and if I did, it had low tier mana/stun/int wasting an affix slot or two and I tried to annul atleast one off, each time hit the t1 % mod. 0 times t1 flat and t1 % though. 90 Dense should be 62% chance to get them, bad rng I guess.
I just used harvest "defence mods are more common" and got double T1 very quickly. Fossils are kind of worthless for us this league.
"
Tarzanlepa wrote:
"
Shuggananas wrote:
"
Tarzanlepa wrote:

Not really, and if I did, it had low tier mana/stun/int wasting an affix slot or two and I tried to annul atleast one off, each time hit the t1 % mod. 0 times t1 flat and t1 % though. 90 Dense should be 62% chance to get them, bad rng I guess.

If you hit good prefixes (just t1-2flat and t1-2%es, which is a 1/25 fossils), just scour the suffixes and roll -+chaos a few times...
That said, 260es is "ok-ish". Could and should be a lot higher tho.

"
Asmordeus wrote:
"

Just saying, each one of these costed me 1ex. Got a bit lucky, both life on the first try. But still, this should be trivial to craft, maximum 2ex. Get good jewels guys, it really helps!

Now sitting at 1.182M dps buffed.

Could you tell me how you crafted those jewels?
Just alt spammed for increased damage? Or did you did something spesific with harvest?

1 - Open poeDB
2 - isolate good mods for you that have a very small pool with augment/-+mod
3 - Craft them with harvest

Here's a more detailled tutorial, but honnestly if you can't figure it out yourself, maybe try to interact with the league mechanic a bit more.
This whole league is about crafting ridiculously strong gear, it's a bit of an experiment from GGG. The whole point is to figure out crafting methods, and execute themm. Not in the final item.

Anyways:
0 - Buy a basewith the implicit you want
1 - Alt spam spell damage
2 - Regal annul, till you have only spell damage
3 - Augment chaos twice. If you aug chaos res, go back to 1. The odds of augmenting chaos res here are ~25%, it's fine. if you hit the 75% roll, you'll get chaos damage and chaos dot multi.
4 - Augment life. If you don't hit it first try, roll -+life
5 - divine using targeted divines

As an added note, you can do some 5head crafts with removeNonChaos-AddChaos.
Grab a jewel that has life, a nonchaos suffix that works for chaos dots, and two random nonchaos trash mods. Then use nonchaos-> chaos twice. It's a 15% chance you'll hit it.
But nonchaos is extremely common and cheap, so it's the best way for profit. But I prefer going the more deterministic way, and having the implicit prepicked.
Last edited by Darkxellmc on Jul 15, 2020, 8:45:29 AM
Yeah remove non-chaos add chaos is very very strong for jewel crafting.
It's annoying we can't link jewels from the tree here, but all my jewels were crafted easily with this method and some reforge with a life mod and get a bit lucky on the rest + remove non-chaos/add chaos.
Last edited by Shuggananas on Jul 15, 2020, 9:19:56 AM
i've made nearly exactly the same build as your 100 ex one and my evasion rating is 13k with a flask, your POB has 27500
where could i be missing so much evasion?
THank you <3
Last edited by Damirko84 on Jul 15, 2020, 10:05:27 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info