[Outdated] Ultimate EDTrickster [2M dps - UNKILLABLE]

"
NEPHAN wrote:

My good sir, you are lost.
Congratulations, this is insane.
Hmmm is he back? Trickster got some buffs!
Are we back boyz and girlz??
Shavronne wrapped Kaom's waist,
with her gilded purple boots.
"You want my sockets?"
Please say we're back. Nothing else feels the same.
Meh, sorry.

ED trickster looks like a decent starter, but imo just lacks damage scaling in the endgame, I could barely make it deal 10mil on an all rounded setup for 500ex.

Honestly, the new ascendancy has so much QoL that it's probably a fair choice for leaguestarting, but the point of my guides is to have a character from nothing to clearing everything in the game. ED is in too bad of a spot currently to really shine at something without tremendous investment that many (even non meta options) don't need. The only thing trickster really has here is speed, but if you can't deal damage alongside going fast, it's not very useful.

On the meantime, lowlife occultist looks pretty nice. It has far better damage scaling, and is also a fairly well rounded archetype. Maybe give it a look, if you crave some ed action ^^

Edit : Chaos slinger for pure mapping is looking very nice as trickster, however. Just note that it's a specialized build that will NOT bring you to ubers and other aspirational content.
Last edited by Darkxellmc on Aug 15, 2022, 8:34:03 AM
"
Darkxellmc wrote:
Meh, sorry.

ED trickster looks like a decent starter, but imo just lacks damage scaling in the endgame, I could barely make it deal 10mil on an all rounded setup for 500ex.

Honestly, the new ascendancy has so much QoL that it's probably a fair choice for leaguestarting, but the point of my guides is to have a character from nothing to clearing everything in the game. ED is in too bad of a spot currently to really shine at something without tremendous investment that many (even non meta options) don't need. The only thing trickster really has here is speed, but if you can't deal damage alongside going fast, it's not very useful.

On the meantime, lowlife occultist looks pretty nice. It has far better damage scaling, and is also a fairly well rounded archetype. Maybe give it a look, if you crave some ed action ^^

Edit : Chaos slinger for pure mapping is looking very nice as trickster, however. Just note that it's a specialized build that will NOT bring you to ubers and other aspirational content.

Thanks for checking back, much appreciated.
Can I improove this somehow?

https://pastebin.com/3wD1Vyzj
Last edited by XYRK on Aug 17, 2022, 8:53:50 AM
"
Darkxellmc wrote:

Thanks for the most fun build I've every played.
"
Rockenheim wrote:
"
Darkxellmc wrote:

Thanks for the most fun build I've every played.

Agreed.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info