[Outdated] Ultimate EDTrickster [2M dps - UNKILLABLE]

"
Tarzanlepa wrote:
"
"
Tarzanlepa wrote:

Also what should I get to survive A8 Sirus last phase "Die" laser beam of bullshit? In hideout I have 4900 life, 53% chaos resist and 50% spell dodge. Tooltip ED dmg 640k

A quick finger on the flame dash key?

Honestly don't know that you'll be able to face tank A8 sirus lasers regardless of god tier gear but someone else can correct me if im wrong.

Nobody can dash in 0.3 seconds. Human reaction time alone is something like 0.5 secs. I do not expect to facetank him, I want to stay alive untill I can move out of that stupid homing laser beam that hits you from outside of the screen.

The minimum time between sirus teleporting and the first instance of die beam damage, assuming he does it instantly, is a bit more than 1 second.
Also, the moments he does the die beam are deterministic. He always does:

- Everlasting fire
- Illusions
- Teleport
- DIE
- Default beams
- Teleport
- Default beam
- Teleport and/or DIE
- Meteor Maze
^^^ Back to the start

If you can't flamedash behind him, you just don't know the fight enough.

Just saying, each one of these costed me 1ex. Got a bit lucky, both life on the first try. But still, this should be trivial to craft, maximum 2ex. Get good jewels guys, it really helps!

Now sitting at 1.182M dps buffed.

"
goozaan wrote:
Can I ask you guys how you went with crafting the Stygian Vise again?
I read some people getting these insane Stygian Vises but no one ever talked about how to get the Life rolls.

I got a Hunter iLvl 86 Stygian Vise and would settle for it without double influence with the following mods:

- (P) Chaos Dmg (Deterministic with Aug/Redo Chaos, comes last)
- (P) T1 Flat Life
- (P) T1 % Life
- (S) Resist
- (S) Resist
- (S) Aspect of the Spider

Everything for me is clear, but I have a hard time thinking of how to roll the double T1 life without insane investment on remove/add life, also there is a flask Life Prefix in the way.

I thought about starting with Pristine fossil crafts and hope to hit the double T1 with other mods i can remove. Does that make sense?

Thanks a ton for your help

Just don't get % life on the belt, it's not optimal as we have way more life than needed without it.
This is pretty easy to make and the most damage you can get on belt I think:

Spell during flask and chaos damage are easy to target with harvest if your awakener orb hit is bad so it's trivial to make even with bad luck
Last edited by Shuggananas on Jul 14, 2020, 12:07:41 PM
"
Sushie wrote:
Spoiler

Build is performing as expected with this much investment, not much else I would want to change at the moment. I'm in the process of crafting a helmet which is proving expensive but with harvest crafts I will just need the 3 prefixes and can chaos augment twice for chaos res and - to nearby enemies. Damage at this level of gear isn't really a priority so staying with vertex or diadem is probably going to work out better defensively which is something to consider.

Every piece of rare gear in this build can now be deterministically crafted in Harvest with simple alt/regaled 1/2 prop base items which makes reaching the level of gear I have pretty easy all things considered.

How did you get the physical damage reduction on the amulet? Do you have to start by awakening the mod to a hunter with +1 int?
Has anyone taken the OP up on the craft service? I don't have the t3 chaos dot multi available and I'm pretty far away from it. I've never had an item like this and certainly never trusted a stranger with it.

"
If you can't flamedash behind him, you just don't know the fight enough.

This seems to be the case. 4th try on A8 Sirus was great success, I was able to stick to him through the everlasting fire, illusions, teleport while I could not find him on earlier tries.

Now my only problem in game are lightning bosses for some reason. Mostly the Eradicator and regular map bosses with additional projectiles/chain. It seems that I never dodge lightning damage and 3 hits = death, and lightning bosses are really spammy with their abilities.
"
Shuggananas wrote:
"
goozaan wrote:
Can I ask you guys how you went with crafting the Stygian Vise again?
I read some people getting these insane Stygian Vises but no one ever talked about how to get the Life rolls.

I got a Hunter iLvl 86 Stygian Vise and would settle for it without double influence with the following mods:

- (P) Chaos Dmg (Deterministic with Aug/Redo Chaos, comes last)
- (P) T1 Flat Life
- (P) T1 % Life
- (S) Resist
- (S) Resist
- (S) Aspect of the Spider

Everything for me is clear, but I have a hard time thinking of how to roll the double T1 life without insane investment on remove/add life, also there is a flask Life Prefix in the way.

I thought about starting with Pristine fossil crafts and hope to hit the double T1 with other mods i can remove. Does that make sense?

Thanks a ton for your help

Just don't get % life on the belt, it's not optimal as we have way more life than needed without it.
This is pretty easy to make and the most damage you can get on belt I think:

Spell during flask and chaos damage are easy to target with harvest if your awakener orb hit is bad so it's trivial to make even with bad luck

Sir can tell me how to craft the belt. Thanks
Chaos damage is the only chaos prefix.
Spell damage during flask is the only caster suffix (only caster affix period I think)

The rest is trivial. Just block prefixes or suffixes, augment what you want (ie fire for fire res), then play with harvest crafts
Only life can be a bit tough to hit as there are a couple other things you don't want but it's just a matter of remove/aug life once the rest of the belt is finished
"
Stucco4565 wrote:
Has anyone taken the OP up on the craft service? I don't have the t3 chaos dot multi available and I'm pretty far away from it. I've never had an item like this and certainly never trusted a stranger with it.

I do about 2-3 5ex bows per day from this thread.
10ex bows are much rarer, I think I only did 3 so far.
You can check my vouch thread, or my discord vouches on the official trading discord if you want...

I don't deal with tft tho, for personal reasons.
"
Shuggananas wrote:
Chaos damage is the only chaos prefix.
Spell damage during flask is the only caster suffix (only caster affix period I think)

The rest is trivial. Just block prefixes or suffixes, augment what you want (ie fire for fire res), then play with harvest crafts
Only life can be a bit tough to hit as there are a couple other things you don't want but it's just a matter of remove/aug life once the rest of the belt is finished

I think life is the most difficult to hit then. So doesn't it make sense to start Alt-Spamming for T1 life and go from there?

- Get T1 Life as single Affix by Alt-spamming and removing other mods, you should have a rare item with just T1 life
- Aug Caster Affix for the Spell Damage during flask effect (if its the only caster mod)
- Aug Chaos for the Chaos damage
- Aug Resist
- Aug Resist
- Craft damage

shouldn't that work?

On that note, how exactly do you get a double influenced belt, i got a hunter belt, so what can i do to get it double influenced? Just Awakener Orb?
Last edited by goozaan on Jul 14, 2020, 4:19:26 PM
Why does the guide recommend using both Eldritch Battery and Ghost Shroud? Doesn't the "use energy shield instead of mana" effect completely defeat the purpose of the "increased movement speed at full mana" as well as the survivability bonus from refilling your energy shield on damage taken part of ghost shroud?
doot

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info