[Outdated] Ultimate EDTrickster [2M dps - UNKILLABLE]

"
goozaan wrote:
Can I ask you guys how you went with crafting the Stygian Vise again?
I read some people getting these insane Stygian Vises but no one ever talked about how to get the Life rolls.

I got a Hunter iLvl 86 Stygian Vise and would settle for it without double influence with the following mods:

- (P) Chaos Dmg (Deterministic with Aug/Redo Chaos, comes last)
- (P) T1 Flat Life
- (P) T1 % Life
- (S) Resist
- (S) Resist
- (S) Aspect of the Spider

Everything for me is clear, but I have a hard time thinking of how to roll the double T1 life without insane investment on remove/add life, also there is a flask Life Prefix in the way.

I thought about starting with Pristine fossil crafts and hope to hit the double T1 with other mods i can remove. Does that make sense?

Thanks a ton for your help

I pretty much made that same belt, linked a few posts up. Just get your belt to a normal base. Hit it with 4x life catalysts to help roll life mods. Then just hit it with aberrant + pristine fossils until you get life, life%, and chaos damage with suffixes you can harvest craft. Even if you miss chaos on the prefix, just work out your suffixes and augment chaos since chaos damage is the only chaos prefix. If you want aspect of the spider like I did, just focus on 2 resistances since aspect is a suffix.
Last edited by CuteMike4U on Jul 14, 2020, 3:40:59 AM
"
CuteMike4U wrote:

I pretty much made that same belt, linked a few posts up. Just get your belt to a normal base. Hit it with 4x life catalysts to help roll life mods. Then just hit it with aberrant + pristine fossils until you get life, life%, and chaos damage with suffixes you can harvest craft. Even if you miss chaos on the prefix, just work out your suffixes and augment chaos since chaos damage is the only chaos prefix. If you want aspect of the spider like I did, just focus on 2 resistances since aspect is a suffix.

Nice hints... but before start to use fossils need do a stygian vise in hunter influence, right!?
\/

Sorry for my poor english!!

/\
Hi,

If i change my devouring diaem to a rare helm, how do i equip all 4 auras (aspect, male, disciple, F&S)? or do i have to drop F&S?

note:im using lv4 enlighten gem
"
ktankw wrote:
If i change my devouring diaem to a rare helm, how do i equip all 4 auras (aspect, male, disciple, F&S)? or do i have to drop F&S?
You will have to drop 1 of them.
"
Rato86 wrote:
"
CuteMike4U wrote:

Nice hints... but before start to use fossils need do a stygian vise in hunter influence, right!?

Correct, those steps assume you start with a hunter’s Stygian.
It is fine to get a iLvl 84 Hunter Stygian Vise though, if I'm correct. At least for the belt we are trying to achieve. It's even better because it removes some affixes which can only appear on iLvl 86 Stygian. And iLvl 84 Stygians are a bit less expensive. Not much though.

My question is, is it worth to get the %Life on the belt? I mean you could just Alteration a T1 Flat life and then aug Regal to get a clean base with T1 life and some harvest crafts to remove (or even keep if it's resistance). You then have the open Prefix to craft damage on it.

What do you think is better? The %Life or the 20% damage craft?

Gusto probably

- Edit -

I am talking about something like this but with hunter influence and the chaos damage:

Last edited by goozaan on Jul 14, 2020, 8:29:42 AM
"
CuteMike4U wrote:

Correct, those steps assume you start with a hunter’s Stygian.

Thx!!
\/

Sorry for my poor english!!

/\
What is the best way to craft the hubris circlet now that we have harvest? I assume the fossil route and multimod is out of option this season? I have i86 hunter hubris with 40ED dmg base already.

Also what should I get to survive A8 Sirus last phase "Die" laser beam of bullshit? In hideout I have 4900 life, 53% chaos resist and 50% spell dodge. Tooltip ED dmg 640k
Last edited by Tarzanlepa on Jul 14, 2020, 10:01:35 AM
"
Tarzanlepa wrote:

Also what should I get to survive A8 Sirus last phase "Die" laser beam of bullshit? In hideout I have 4900 life, 53% chaos resist and 50% spell dodge. Tooltip ED dmg 640k

A quick finger on the flame dash key?

Honestly don't know that you'll be able to face tank A8 sirus lasers regardless of god tier gear but someone else can correct me if im wrong.
"
"
Tarzanlepa wrote:

A quick finger on the flame dash key?

Honestly don't know that you'll be able to face tank A8 sirus lasers regardless of god tier gear but someone else can correct me if im wrong.

Nobody can dash in 0.3 seconds. Human reaction time alone is something like 0.5 secs. I do not expect to facetank him, I want to stay alive untill I can move out of that stupid homing laser beam that hits you from outside of the screen.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info