[Outdated] Ultimate EDTrickster [2M dps - UNKILLABLE]

"
Viktranka wrote:
"
Stucco4565 wrote:

I had a fire resist harvest crafted suffix on when I slammed the +1 gems. I did that to save 2 ex and preserve the "Cannot roll attack modifiers" suffix for the influence slam, doubling my chance for any of the above suffixes.
According to poedb "chance to gain a Frenzy Charge on Kill" is not blocked by cannot roll attack mod so if you redeemer slam into that you basically bricked the bow. (It's a prefix.)

Nice catch. Thank you. For some reason I thought all the prefixes were blocked.

Then I guess I'm better off multi-crafting to fill the prefixes before the Redeemer Slam (just like the guide says). It is a shame it reduces the chance for MS from 35% to 22%.
Holy peperonnis.
"
Darkxellmc wrote:
Holy peperonnis.

That's just ridiculous.

Side note, my belt is finished.

"
Raotiz wrote:
"
"
Gear

Would appreciate any suggestions what to improve next. I'm on STD by the way so legacy items are also an option. Is there something i can do with my gear for something around 30-40ex?

Not something crazy like you guys have on league, neither culling + dot multi (was trying to hit that btw) but still decent upgrade in my opinion.

like this?? =)

Hey, those gloves are awesome! I'm looking to make myself a dual influenced pair and wanted any advice you have.

I have an awakener's orb and was planning to awaken DoT dmg from warlord (since it has no tag) onto a chaos dot multi hunter fingerless silk gloves.

From there using harvest crafting to slam life and spell dmg and maybe some res.

Could you give me the pro of having culling? is it only for bossing? And out DoT wouldn't cull, we'd have to land the slow ass ED right? It doesn't give a multiplier to dmg does it? Does it apply the support to all skills or just cull when things can be culled?

I haven't gotten to sirus AL8 yet but I have 750k tooltip ED DoT I don't think he will last long sub 10% to where I see the value of being able to cull him.

Also, why elder instead of hunter?
"
Raotiz wrote:
"

Not something crazy like you guys have on league, neither culling + dot multi (was trying to hit that btw) but still decent upgrade in my opinion.

like this?? =)

i did a similar one, but with T2 DoT without going bust.
Credits to Raotiz for the idea :)

Steps i did to achieve it:
1. Awaken orb an elder gloves and warlord gloves with t1 chaos multi(Suffix) and culling strike(Suffix) respectively.
2. Remove 3rd suffix, if any.
3. Craft Cannot roll Attack Modifiers(Suffix)
4. Reforge rare item, keeping all suffixes till you hit t1/t2 Damage over time(Prefix) - took me around 20 tries
5. Remove any undesired prefix and aug life(Prefix) and aug caster(prefix)
6. You now have 3 prefixes and 2 suffixes, last suffix craft what you want :)
Last edited by hippoly on Jul 13, 2020, 10:32:12 PM
"
"
Gear

Would appreciate any suggestions what to improve next. I'm on STD by the way so legacy items are also an option. Is there something i can do with my gear for something around 30-40ex?

I just choosed elder because i saw the mod there, didnt think about hunter, and yeah culling is for bosses. You just dash to the boss when his within the range of getting culled. this gloves gives me 130k dot dps
Last edited by Raotiz on Jul 13, 2020, 10:30:05 PM

can anyone help me how to go on with crafting this?
Can I ask you guys how you went with crafting the Stygian Vise again?
I read some people getting these insane Stygian Vises but no one ever talked about how to get the Life rolls.

I got a Hunter iLvl 86 Stygian Vise and would settle for it without double influence with the following mods:

- (P) Chaos Dmg (Deterministic with Aug/Redo Chaos, comes last)
- (P) T1 Flat Life
- (P) T1 % Life
- (S) Resist
- (S) Resist
- (S) Aspect of the Spider

Everything for me is clear, but I have a hard time thinking of how to roll the double T1 life without insane investment on remove/add life, also there is a flask Life Prefix in the way.

I thought about starting with Pristine fossil crafts and hope to hit the double T1 with other mods i can remove. Does that make sense?

Thanks a ton for your help
Hey guys!

My itens are pretty poor/common to this league, except my amulet (just need t1 life/aanointment and i think its a best possible amulet i can do, but if anyone have hints, pls, help!)

ps.: was lucky doing alt spam, looking for +1 int and got +1 int and malevolence...

Anyway, i see diferences in my passive tree, i using frenzy charges for green nightmare and refund No Witness, so i use Withering Step (for elusive+phasing without spending frenzy charges with phase run) and pick some cluster nodes (1 large/2 medium/1 small);

Idk if i do best passive tree possible, so i need hints, please!

Idk how to show cluster jewels here so u can see my char in profile (only harvest char) or the PoB: https://pastebin.com/ZKwh85Np

pps.: still need watcher's eye and better gear in general, I know!

QUESTION: Which best annoint to me? PoB shows Atrophy much better than Corruption, but idk how to math the withered effect, someone can help!?

ppps.: i will not pick atrophy myself, if got more levels (slow internet and few fps here, so its hard >.< i will pick jewel slots to watcher's eye!).

ty gl all!!

\/

Sorry for my poor english!!

/\
Last edited by Rato86 on Jul 14, 2020, 3:45:06 AM
"
goozaan wrote:
Can I ask you guys how you went with crafting the Stygian Vise again?
I read some people getting these insane Stygian Vises but no one ever talked about how to get the Life rolls.

I got a Hunter iLvl 86 Stygian Vise and would settle for it without double influence with the following mods:

- (P) Chaos Dmg (Deterministic with Aug/Redo Chaos, comes last)
- (P) T1 Flat Life
- (P) T1 % Life
- (S) Resist
- (S) Resist
- (S) Aspect of the Spider

Everything for me is clear, but I have a hard time thinking of how to roll the double T1 life without insane investment on remove/add life, also there is a flask Life Prefix in the way.

I thought about starting with Pristine fossil crafts and hope to hit the double T1 with other mods i can remove. Does that make sense?

Thanks a ton for your help

I need this same hints to do my belt... up!
\/

Sorry for my poor english!!

/\

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info