[Outdated] Ultimate EDTrickster [2M dps - UNKILLABLE]

"
Kirian42 wrote:
Further noob replies/thoughts:

(1) Is there some reason a bow is the ultimate weapon and not, say, a +4/5 Chaos gems staff? We lose the chaos DOT multi prefix, but we can pick up increased chaos suffix. Is it just that the cost is prohibitive (you can't force the +1-2 to all spell gems prefix), or is there something else about a bow that's particularly great?

If you wear the staff you cannot have a quiver with dot/chaos dot, I think theres where it lose, also idk if staff can have +1 synt implicit, probably can..

If you go low life i think you go wand and shield
"
Kirian42 wrote:
Further noob replies/thoughts:

(1) Is there some reason a bow is the ultimate weapon and not, say, a +4/5 Chaos gems staff? We lose the chaos DOT multi prefix, but we can pick up increased chaos suffix. Is it just that the cost is prohibitive (you can't force the +1-2 to all spell gems prefix), or is there something else about a bow that's particularly great?

A bow and quiver gives you, total:
- 118% chaos multi
- +4 gems
- 20% movementspeed
- A t1 res of your choice
- some es and evasion.

I fail to see how ANYTHING can be competitive with this. To compare, the BEST staff possible is:

- [ p ] (crafted) +2 supports
- [ p ] +3 to all chaos gems
- [ p + s ] 110% dot multi
- [ s ] 60% malevolence effect (12% more damage)
- [ s ] Delirium decay

This is a tiny bit better damage wise (about 17% more damage), but there's a few issues:
- You loose 100 flat life and a res suffix. This is harsh.
- Loosing 20% movementspeed kinda sucks too.
- This is almost impossible to craft anyways...
Last edited by Darkxellmc on Jul 13, 2020, 4:05:46 AM
well i just got stupid lucky on crafts...

did the alt spam till i got +1 int.

Aug chaos twice (got res and leach)
Did remove chaos add chaos it added the chaos dot and removed leach
blocked a suffix and aug chaos got +1 chaos
then aug T1 life

This league is nuts for crafting just waiting to unveil endurance charge to craft it.

"
Ephraizer wrote:
"
Rato86 wrote:
Hey Guys!

Someone can help me?

I have a hunter ilvl 84 and want craft +1 int gems and malevolence reduced reservation...

when got this 2 mods, i will do multi craft etc to clean it and got other mods for this build (dot, +1 chaos etc)

Which way are easiest to got this 2 first mods? +1 int and malevolence red reserv?

Idk much about fossil craft, but probably have some way to block mods and do it in some easy way...

ty gl!

This is extremely hard - you'll probably spend 100ex easily to get these two rare mods in one amulet. Since both affixes do not have tags that can benefit from harvest crafts, you'll be doing it the normal way - alteration spam, chaos spam, fossil spam (bound, dense, pristine) which will cost on an average of 100-200ex THIS IS WRONG WOOPS

EDIT: You can try to get 3 influenced mods (including one of the two you want), lock one of the affix with prefix/suffix cannot be changed, spam remove-add influence mod until you get there other one, harvest craft the rest from there hehe

ty bro!!

I abandon this idea... one guy help me to check with fossil block 4 resonators way... and its take around 60 trys hahaha so i will pass it and just try alt spam the +1 int without malevolence mod.
\/

Sorry for my poor english!!

/\
Last edited by Rato86 on Jul 13, 2020, 6:36:49 AM
"
Viktranka wrote:
"
Excalibour00 wrote:
Shouldn't we be able to run flesh and stone and aspect of spider together with Devouring Diadem and Lvl 3 Enlighten? Am I missing something that I can't?
If you use diadem with enlighten 4 you can fit malevolence, discipline, aspect and flesh & stone all of them. If you have enlighten 3 with diadem, you need 4% mana reserved reduced from tree, or skip 1 of the auras. If you have vertex or any other helmet you also have to skip an aura.

"
Deathgod121 wrote:
Just wanted to know if i'm missing something, most T12 bosses pretty much 1 shot me at this point? Am i missing something obvious here? This is my POB at lvl 83:
https://pastebin.com/32X8YvDb
Lvl up more, you're only lvl 83 and you didn't pick cruel preparation or blood drinker life nodes, your life is really low atm.

Thanks i thought it was life related with those nodes selected i get about 5000 life. That should assist, also noticed yesterday i haven't fully upgraded my panths, that's some dodge I'm losing out on as well.

Appreciated!
Last edited by Deathgod121 on Jul 13, 2020, 6:51:45 AM
"
Kirian42 wrote:

(3) I'm using a Scorpion's Call quiver (because I happened to pick one up). No life, but a ton of evasion and AOE (while in Sand Stance) is pretty nice. Likely it'll get replaced quick, but thought I'd point it out for levelers.
If you're not levelling with wand or staff but with a bow you can use soul strike it's very cheap. Or even hyrri's bite it has decent amount of attribute stats for easier gem levelling.
"
Gear

Would appreciate any suggestions what to improve next. I'm on STD by the way so legacy items are also an option. Is there something i can do with my gear for something around 30-40ex?

Not something crazy like you guys have on league, neither culling + dot multi (was trying to hit that btw) but still decent upgrade in my opinion.
"
Rato86 wrote:
"
Ephraizer wrote:
"
Rato86 wrote:
Hey Guys!

Someone can help me?

I have a hunter ilvl 84 and want craft +1 int gems and malevolence reduced reservation...

when got this 2 mods, i will do multi craft etc to clean it and got other mods for this build (dot, +1 chaos etc)

Which way are easiest to got this 2 first mods? +1 int and malevolence red reserv?

Idk much about fossil craft, but probably have some way to block mods and do it in some easy way...

ty gl!

This is extremely hard - you'll probably spend 100ex easily to get these two rare mods in one amulet. Since both affixes do not have tags that can benefit from harvest crafts, you'll be doing it the normal way - alteration spam, chaos spam, fossil spam (bound, dense, pristine) which will cost on an average of 100-200ex THIS IS WRONG WOOPS

EDIT: You can try to get 3 influenced mods (including one of the two you want), lock one of the affix with prefix/suffix cannot be changed, spam remove-add influence mod until you get there other one, harvest craft the rest from there hehe

ty bro!!

I abandon this idea... one guy help me to check with fossil block 4 resonators way... and its take around 60 trys hahaha so i will pass it and just try alt spam the +1 int without malevolence mod.

Guys, do u remember i abandoned the idea, and going to alt spam...

but with 220 alts i got this win gg item:

\/

Sorry for my poor english!!

/\
Hey I got a small Question about crafting the 10ex bow.

In step 12 you craft multimod and cannot role attack mods.
Why do you craft the multimod? You only craft cannot role attack mods on it or am i missing something?
"
"
Gear

Would appreciate any suggestions what to improve next. I'm on STD by the way so legacy items are also an option. Is there something i can do with my gear for something around 30-40ex?

Not something crazy like you guys have on league, neither culling + dot multi (was trying to hit that btw) but still decent upgrade in my opinion.

like this?? =)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info