[Outdated] Ultimate EDTrickster [2M dps - UNKILLABLE]

I'm already on a 6L cane with all the flask for the build :p
Shouldn't we be able to run flesh and stone and aspect of spider together with Devouring Diadem and Lvl 3 Enlighten? Am I missing something that I can't?
Last edited by Excalibour00 on Jul 12, 2020, 5:27:03 PM
Just wanted to know if i'm missing something, most T12 bosses pretty much 1 shot me at this point? Am i missing something obvious here? This is my POB at lvl 83:
https://pastebin.com/32X8YvDb

Really appreciate any help. And Boss damage is really really bad, mapping not so bad. But this is expected as the build states.
Last edited by Deathgod121 on Jul 12, 2020, 5:33:09 PM
"
Excalibour00 wrote:
Shouldn't we be able to run flesh and stone and aspect of spider together with Devouring Diadem and Lvl 3 Enlighten? Am I missing something that I can't?
If you use diadem with enlighten 4 you can fit malevolence, discipline, aspect and flesh & stone all of them. If you have enlighten 3 with diadem, you need 4% mana reserved reduced from tree, or skip 1 of the auras. If you have vertex or any other helmet you also have to skip an aura.

"
Deathgod121 wrote:
Just wanted to know if i'm missing something, most T12 bosses pretty much 1 shot me at this point? Am i missing something obvious here? This is my POB at lvl 83:
https://pastebin.com/32X8YvDb
Lvl up more, you're only lvl 83 and you didn't pick cruel preparation or blood drinker life nodes, your life is really low atm.
"
Arkhandar wrote:
I'm already on a 6L cane with all the flask for the build :p

Uhg, stupid mobile - was trying to help the guy above you!
i checked your pob, it shows dodge cap without any items except hyrri, what i mean with that is, i unequip all the items except hyrri and it still showed dodge capped, is this a problem with pob or something?
because u should be only reaching %55 with just hyrri, passives and pantheon.

correct me if im wrong.
"
Deimarr wrote:
i checked your pob, it shows dodge cap without any items except hyrri, what i mean with that is, i unequip all the items except hyrri and it still showed dodge capped, is this a problem with pob or something?
Do you have elusive enabled?
ok, that solved it, ty.
"
SScouty wrote:
"
Dealz wrote:
Hey, This is my first league never played poe before so I'm still learning.

Currently at T5 Maps, I feel my DMG could be better so wondering what else I could do to improve it although I could be completely wrong as I have no experience to know otherwise.

Based on the flowchart my Cane, ED Lv21 and Transcendent Mind are my next upgrades I think.

If someone could check my character and let me know what else I should be working on changing/improving that would be great.

Definitely Cane, you're only on a 4 link cane which is a big loss of damage. You probably can't afford to buy a 6 link, but a five link will still be an improvement.

You also need to get a Witchfire Brew, it's a lot more damage than you'd think and they're relatively cheap. Replace your grey evasion flask with it.

Thank you for reminding me, I did have a look at that flask a little while back but it wasn't something I could aquire at that time maybe I can trade for it now.

I'll look to upgrade my Cane ASAP.

Here is the PoB link for yourself or anyone to have a better look at my current setup vs the character page which I don't think is as detailed.

https://pastebin.com/GnAwryjY
hello sirs, can anyone post how to craft the rings, belt and quiver? thanks

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info