[Outdated] Ultimate EDTrickster [2M dps - UNKILLABLE]

Great build, been having a blast with it.

I just picked up my BIS Helmet

340 ES with -9 Chaos resist to nearby enemies.

my question is, i can remove one of the defense prefixes that grant 41% energy shield and stun recovery and replace it with life.

I feel like this would overall be better since it would only lower the energy shield from 340 to about 285 and i would be able to get life on the helmet.

thoughts?
"
goozaan wrote:
"
Shuggananas wrote:
Chaos damage is the only chaos prefix.
Spell damage during flask is the only caster suffix (only caster affix period I think)

The rest is trivial. Just block prefixes or suffixes, augment what you want (ie fire for fire res), then play with harvest crafts
Only life can be a bit tough to hit as there are a couple other things you don't want but it's just a matter of remove/aug life once the rest of the belt is finished

I think life is the most difficult to hit then. So doesn't it make sense to start Alt-Spamming for T1 life and go from there?

- Get T1 Life as single Affix by Alt-spamming and removing other mods, you should have a rare item with just T1 life
- Aug Caster Affix for the Spell Damage during flask effect (if its the only caster mod)
- Aug Chaos for the Chaos damage
- Aug Resist
- Aug Resist
- Craft damage

shouldn't that work?

On that note, how exactly do you get a double influenced belt, i got a hunter belt, so what can i do to get it double influenced? Just Awakener Orb?

Yes awakener's orb with a crusader belt
Make sure your ilevels are good

Above: yes it's better. 99 flat life is better than 40 ES on the helmet.
"
vonflare wrote:
Why does the guide recommend using both Eldritch Battery and Ghost Shroud? Doesn't the "use energy shield instead of mana" effect completely defeat the purpose of the "increased movement speed at full mana" as well as the survivability bonus from refilling your energy shield on damage taken part of ghost shroud?

There is no effect that is tied to "being at full mana".

Escape Artist says "10% chance to Dodge Spell Hits if you have Energy Shield" and Ghost Dance says "10% increased Movement Speed while you have Energy Shield" so basically as long as even 1 energy shield remains undepleted both buffs should apply. And since ghost shrouds give you back energy shield when they are consumed you should never be at 0 energy shield left.

Also energy shield replenishes faster than mana, so you don't run oom while casting spells.

Also ghost shroud has benefits on its own, like giving you stun immunity while it lasts, increased cast speed and reduced damage taken. What's there to not like about it?

P.S. Mind over matter is what makes some damage taken go into energy shield while it's on mana instead of life, so you also have some form of anti-1shot cushion from that. Well except chaos damage that ignores energy shield.
ok I see, thanks. Not sure why I thought ghost shroud only worked at full energy shield, rereading it it's clear why it works.

Thanks!
doot

This is where im at with my build and items, any recommendations is appreciated.
- I crafted the helmet myself as the FIRST item i ever crafted in this game, using a base with the 40% ED DMG.

- Absolutely loving this build, i reached level 93 today which is the highest level i've ever reached in the game.

POB - For more detailed view

||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv

( https://pastebin.com/aPmBQ1kd )
With my current gear:

I'm just cruising into T10 maps at level 76. Not bad. Is there any low budget improvement I could make in single target damage? I just blew my little cash on the cane so only have 50c or so. Just keep grinding and follow the flowchart?
What the heck- sorry for the dupe
Last edited by saxisa on Jul 14, 2020, 10:16:44 PM
Does anyone know if the belt enchant "Enemies Withered by you have -6% to all Resistances" works with totems? If not then which one would be best?

Is this acceptable base or should I keep spamming more dense fossils? So far 110 fossils used and it hit 3x t1 ES and -% chaos. Sadly no flat ES :/
"
Ackworth wrote:
Does anyone know if the belt enchant "Enemies Withered by you have -6% to all Resistances" works with totems? If not then which one would be best?

https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/hnxh3q/might_be_the_1_chaos_belt/fxfgr0s/

Should work
Last edited by Tarzanlepa on Jul 15, 2020, 12:22:12 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info