[Outdated] Ultimate EDTrickster [2M dps - UNKILLABLE]

"
Damirko84 wrote:
i've made nearly exactly the same build as your 100 ex one and my evasion rating is 13k with a flask, your POB has 27500
where could i be missing so much evasion?
THank you <3

Pob > conf > have you been hit recently > yes
This is because of wind dancer.

As a rule of thumb, I usually assume hit recently to be true for defensive purposes, and false for offensive ones.
This is because overall, we really don't get hit much, so it should be false. But when thinking defences, the oneshot protection from wind dancer means we will always die from multiple hits if we do die, otherwise the singlehit would have to be >20k damage...
Last edited by Darkxellmc on Jul 15, 2020, 10:44:19 AM
Amazing build, but i did few things diference and need a hint about...

I miss No witness to use withering step (and keep frenzy charges for more dmg) and use this points to pick more cluster jewels nodes... have something i can change in my tree? My profile are open and can be checked here (only harvest char) or in my PoB: https://pastebin.com/4AXY3J6J

Advices/hints please!!

** I have one advice to do too, because i see some ppl doing it...

Wiki says unnerve dont work to DoT, so ppl problably losting currency and 1 mod on crafting it on gloves...

https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Unnerve

ty gl all!!
\/

Sorry for my poor english!!

/\
"
Rato86 wrote:

** I have one advice to do too, because i see some ppl doing it...

Wiki says unnerve dont work to DoT, so ppl problably losting currency and 1 mod on crafting it on gloves...

https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Unnerve

ty gl all!!

This is correct. Essence drain debuff doesn't actually deal spell damage, similar to RF. There's simply a modifier on the gem that makes spell damage modifier apply to it.

It doesn't matter anyways, tbh. Even if it did work, enemies taking 10% increased damage for 4 seconds every 10-15 ed hits would be trash tier.
"
Darkxellmc wrote:
"
Tarzanlepa wrote:

Nobody can dash in 0.3 seconds. Human reaction time alone is something like 0.5 secs. I do not expect to facetank him, I want to stay alive untill I can move out of that stupid homing laser beam that hits you from outside of the screen.

The minimum time between sirus teleporting and the first instance of die beam damage, assuming he does it instantly, is a bit more than 1 second.
Also, the moments he does the die beam are deterministic. He always does:

- Everlasting fire
- Illusions
- Teleport
- DIE
- Default beams
- Teleport
- Default beam
- Teleport and/or DIE
- Meteor Maze
^^^ Back to the start

If you can't flamedash behind him, you just don't know the fight enough.

Just saying, each one of these costed me 1ex. Got a bit lucky, both life on the first try. But still, this should be trivial to craft, maximum 2ex. Get good jewels guys, it really helps!

Now sitting at 1.182M dps buffed.

i Wouldn't recomend exaclty those jewels, i found out that this gives more DPS:

i had all of this:

and switched to the first one and gives more dps.

This is my gear ATM, what min max opportunities do you find?, other than DOT dmg in gloves and quiver with 1 socket implicit?

Last edited by matiasgil on Jul 15, 2020, 11:51:33 AM
"
This is my gear ATM, what min max opportunities do you find?, other than DOT dmg in gloves and quiver with 1 socket implicit?

Enchant your belt with this new harvest labyrinth https://www.poelab.com/harvestlabs

I am just about to start crafting my belt

Should I aim for t1 flat life, t1 chaos dmg and craft increased dmg or go for flat + % life + chaos damage and ditch the +increased damage?
Last edited by Tarzanlepa on Jul 15, 2020, 12:11:49 PM
% life on belt is most likely a wasted slot.
"
Shuggananas wrote:

Sad to hear that after hitting it when I added hunter's orb to my t1 life base x)
"
Tarzanlepa wrote:
"

Enchant your belt with this new harvest labyrinth https://www.poelab.com/harvestlabs

I am just about to start crafting my belt

Should I aim for t1 flat life, t1 chaos dmg and craft increased dmg or go for flat + % life + chaos damage and ditch the +increased damage?

Wow nice! i didn't know that, thx!
"
Tarzanlepa wrote:
"
Shuggananas wrote:

Sad to hear that after hitting it when I added hunter's orb to my t1 life base x)

i think is pretty good, it gives you a bit of survavility, basically you exchange 20% increased damage for 12% life. It is not bad at all.
Try hitting t1 rolls on flat life and %. Then add 20 fertile cats and youll have a huge boost to your HP.
To be honest i've been considering removing the craft on this belt and slamming aumgnet life to hit the 10% life.
Last edited by matiasgil on Jul 15, 2020, 12:54:46 PM
"
matiasgil wrote:
"
Tarzanlepa wrote:
"
Shuggananas wrote:

i think is pretty good, it gives you a bit of survavility, basically you exchange 20% increased damage for 12% life. It is not bad at all.
Try hitting t1 rolls on flat life and %. Then add 20 fertile cats and youll have a huge boost to your HP.
To be honest i've been considering removing the craft on this belt and slamming aumgnet life to hit the 10% life.

I personally really like the %life prefix.
To each their own, I suppose ^^

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info