3.12 🗡️Torstein's Oni-Goroshi Slayer Cyclone -Budget friendly, easy to play-

"
sakuya_m wrote:
I played this in Harvest and it was a lot of fun. Considering to play it again. but I wonder about the ring, specifically Assassins Mark. Before Heist that was great for clearspeed, since it worked on all monsters and also practically gave you full power charges all the time. How does this work after the change? It's now useless for clear I would assume? And gaining power charges after the boss falls over seems kinda impractical too. Is it still better than something like elemental weakness or vulnerability?

Getting the ring with Assassin's Mark improved my kill time for rares and bosses in T15-16 maps greatly. It was definitely a worthy upgrade for me. I am not sure how it compares to the other options you mentioned though.

Edit: forgot to mention that the Assassin's Mark kicks in as soon as you hit the rare or boss for the first time and they are marked throughout the entire fight.
Last edited by hellix on Oct 15, 2020, 4:20:27 PM
Spoiler

IGN: Ishorog

All my gems are about to hit 20/20. I did a little tweaking in the Passive Tree where I took a third jewel slot near Acuity while sacrificing 1 Melee Critical Strike Multiplier node in the far left side and one Life node. Also I'm thinking on getting a jewel with Corrupted Blood can't be inflicted on you. Not sure if it's worth it tho'.

How does my gear look and what improvements could help me do more damage?

EDIT: Ele resists are 90%+ and Chaos is -2%.
Last edited by Würfel on Oct 20, 2020, 3:53:18 AM
Do u have a Leveling tree from 1 to 95? cant find a pob with a leveling tree
PoB dosn't work ;(
"
Würfel wrote:
How viable is this build against end game content?

I played this pre-Sirus and it was fantastic (against U.Elder) for its budget.

How does it fair against A8 Sirus I have no idea.
"
Würfel wrote:
Spoiler

IGN: Ishorog

All my gems are about to hit 20/20. I did a little tweaking in the Passive Tree where I took a third jewel slot near Acuity while sacrificing 1 Melee Critical Strike Multiplier node in the far left side and one Life node. Also I'm thinking on getting a jewel with Corrupted Blood can't be inflicted on you. Not sure if it's worth it tho'.

How does my gear look and what improvements could help me do more damage?

EDIT: Ele resists are 90%+ and Chaos is -2%.

Gear looks fine to me. While leeching you are immune to bleeding from Slayers ascendacy. :)
Hey there, thanks for the build guide.

Im playing this in hardcore, so i want to stay alive. And now im wondering, with champion being a bit stronger overall - wouldnt it maybe enough to use the Soul Tether belt, instead of playing Slayer?
Has anyone tried this, is it enough? Also wondering how much es i would need, but i guess i can play around with that.

Would highly appreciate any input. :)
When I try to load the PoB pastebin version, https://pastebin.com/6s9BtA9c, I get an error message that I'm trying to load an unknown passive tree version. Note that my PoB says the version is up to date.
Over 430 threads discussing labyrinth problems with over 1040 posters in support (thread # 1702621) Thank you all! GGG will implement a different method for ascension in PoE2. Retired!
Last edited by Turtledove on Nov 15, 2020, 12:44:03 AM
"
Cassla wrote:
Hey there, thanks for the build guide.

Im playing this in hardcore, so i want to stay alive. And now im wondering, with champion being a bit stronger overall - wouldnt it maybe enough to use the Soul Tether belt, instead of playing Slayer?
Has anyone tried this, is it enough? Also wondering how much es i would need, but i guess i can play around with that.

Would highly appreciate any input. :)

Sry for the late anwer.

Thing with the Champ is that it will have less area and won't be much tankier. It's not a hc build in genereal.

"
Turtledove wrote:
When I try to load the PoB pastebin version, https://pastebin.com/6s9BtA9c, I get an error message that I'm trying to load an unknown passive tree version. Note that my PoB says the version is up to date.

Updated. Pastebin site had some bugs last month.
Anyone have the tree for this? The pastebin is not working again.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info