3.12 🗡️Torstein's Oni-Goroshi Slayer Cyclone -Budget friendly, easy to play-

"
Raptile62 wrote:
Just getting into maps pretty smooth so far :) Btw what's the reason behind the cwdt setup? Lvl 19 cwdt can't trigger any of the other gems or am I missing something here?
Another question: is the reasoning behind taking impact over bane of legends just personal preference? Bane should feel smoother with the cull or not?

Cheers for the build, always wanted to try out the nice talking sword :D

CWDT was triggering my Berserk on lvl 20. You can just swap Berserk and Herald of Ash location and it's ok or put cdwt on lvl 19.
Stupid thing, i just forgot i can swap gem locations. xD haha

Impact is a great all around notable that gives you accuracy, dps, and lots of area of effect. Damage wise they are almost the same but Impact saves you of investing a lot into melee range and area of effect. Bane on the other hand gives movement speed. Personally i feel Impact is a better choice.
You can try both and see what feels better for you. :D
Last edited by TorsteinTheFallen on Jun 24, 2019, 11:33:32 AM
MINOTAUR VIDEO ADDED
Apparently I can't use PoB. It just won't load. Is there any chance you could upload a skill tree?
"
NajSD wrote:
Apparently I can't use PoB. It just won't load. Is there any chance you could upload a skill tree?

Sure np, i'll add it on the main page in a few minutes. I dunno what's the prob but i just checked the pastebin and its fine.
"
NajSD wrote:

added
"
"
Raptile62 wrote:
Just getting into maps pretty smooth so far :) Btw what's the reason behind the cwdt setup? Lvl 19 cwdt can't trigger any of the other gems or am I missing something here?
Another question: is the reasoning behind taking impact over bane of legends just personal preference? Bane should feel smoother with the cull or not?

Cheers for the build, always wanted to try out the nice talking sword :D

CWDT was triggering my Berserk on lvl 20. You can just swap Berserk and Herald of Ash location and it's ok or put cdwt on lvl 19.
Stupid thing, i just forgot i can swap gem locations. xD haha

Impact is a great all around notable that gives you accuracy, dps, and lots of area of effect. Damage wise they are almost the same but Impact saves you of investing a lot into melee range and area of effect. Bane on the other hand gives movement speed. Personally i feel Impact is a better choice.
You can try both and see what feels better for you. :D

Thanks for the tips :) makes sense with Impact to save on the gear requirements (pretty poor dude right here xD). I still don't get the lv 19 cwdt setup though... If I leave cwdt at lv 19 it can only trigger gems with max lv requirement of 69 which would be lv 19 gemsor not? So it would not be able to trigger steelskin or aw or berserk for that matter because I want all of them at max lv or am I wrong?^^

Also would the GG end game rings be with -9 mana cost to have cyclone be completly free?

Cheers :)
Last edited by Raptile62 on Jun 24, 2019, 8:25:50 PM
Just switched 20 min ago from skill tree to this, im far from optimised yet i already do 490 K plain cyclone dmg, But i do use warbanner and flasks
"
Raptile62 wrote:

Thanks for the tips :) makes sense with Impact to save on the gear requirements (pretty poor dude right here xD). I still don't get the lv 19 cwdt setup though... If I leave cwdt at lv 19 it can only trigger gems with max lv requirement of 69 which would be lv 19 gemsor not? So it would not be able to trigger steelskin or aw or berserk for that matter because I want all of them at max lv or am I wrong?^^

Also would the GG end game rings be with -9 mana cost to have cyclone be completly free?

Cheers :)

Listen, don't sweat about cwdt xD ill remove the notice and update the pastebin now. Cwdt can be at lvl 20 but it can't be in the same slot with Berserk because it will trigger it every time you take a hit and you will lose rage randomly.

Sure, build can be much improved with various gg items. I just wanted to get as much power for as little investment possible so poor folks can make it . xD
"
deathforce2 wrote:
Just switched 20 min ago from skill tree to this, im far from optimised yet i already do 490 K plain cyclone dmg, But i do use warbanner and flasks

Keep optimizing xD
Hey! Thanks for the guide. As soon as i was the build i went "man, it's been some time since i leveled with oni". All is going pretty smooth up until now. I have a question, though:

Would it be a good thing to drop CWDT all together, and move some gems arounds so we have:

Flesh and Stone - Maim Support - Vaal ancestral Warchief - Berserk

Herald of Ash - Herald of Purity - Blood and Sand - Steelskin ?

Seems like Flesh and Stone and Maim interact with one another, would be a good damage boost, or is it too much of a hassle for minor returns?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info