3.12 🗡️Torstein's Oni-Goroshi Slayer Cyclone -Budget friendly, easy to play-

hi all. i have a problem about eternal trials. everything looking like about build i have some expensive items copied from build but at trials i cannot leeching hp from anywhere so traps and totems hurts. and i cant finish. what sould i do about that?

6,5k hp
1650 armour
2550 evasion
all resistances capped( without chaos)

thanks so much.
"
miert9921 wrote:
hi all. i have a problem about eternal trials. everything looking like about build i have some expensive items copied from build but at trials i cannot leeching hp from anywhere so traps and totems hurts. and i cant finish. what sould i do about that?

6,5k hp
1650 armour
2550 evasion
all resistances capped( without chaos)

thanks so much.

Take 2 life flasks for Trials and Labyrinth.
"
valient_dude wrote:
Anyone have the tree for this? The pastebin is not working again.

Updated
"
valient_dude wrote:

My problem was that I was running the wrong PoB. I was running the one that in the "about" pointed to the thread https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1716360

I uninstalled my PoB and installed this version. https://github.com/PathOfBuildingCommunity/PathOfBuilding/releases

Thank you Torstein!!!
Over 430 threads discussing labyrinth problems with over 1040 posters in support (thread # 1702621) Thank you all! GGG will implement a different method for ascension in PoE2. Retired!
"
Turtledove wrote:
"
valient_dude wrote:

My problem was that I was running the wrong PoB. I was running the one that in the "about" pointed to the thread https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1716360

I uninstalled my PoB and installed this version. https://github.com/PathOfBuildingCommunity/PathOfBuilding/releases

Thank you Torstein!!!

Np mate :)
I'm running this build with a legacy version of Starforge with a 375-780 physical damage. That's a two handed sword but the skill tree can be converted with only 6 refund points. It's a huge dps upgrade. My character is only level 73 but is having no problems with level 77 maps. I'm also using a Loreweave chest. Not sure how much that is helping or even helping at all though. I'll eventually try putting a Kaom's Heart on and get a better feel for just the Starforge difference.
Over 430 threads discussing labyrinth problems with over 1040 posters in support (thread # 1702621) Thank you all! GGG will implement a different method for ascension in PoE2. Retired!
Last edited by Turtledove on Dec 10, 2020, 11:44:50 PM
I was using this build some leagues ago and reall loved Oni-Goroshi with cyclone!

.. for the next league i plan to start with Oni Goroshi (even if farming it is painfully, but yea..)
I don't like the idea to have no life regen besides overleech and thought about - what when I use Oni Goroshi with a Chieftain? Did you had a look into doing a build with chieftain? Do you think it can be woth trying it? I know with slayer the damage is much higher and probably scale easier - but just because Chieftain exists, u think it can be worth trying it? :D
Last edited by Tranity on Jan 7, 2021, 3:32:36 AM
"
Tranity wrote:
I was using this build some leagues ago and reall loved Oni-Goroshi with cyclone!

.. for the next league i plan to start with Oni Goroshi (even if farming it is painfully, but yea..)
I don't like the idea to have no life regen besides overleech and thought about - what when I use Oni Goroshi with a Chieftain? Did you had a look into doing a build with chieftain? Do you think it can be woth trying it? I know with slayer the damage is much higher and probably scale easier - but just because Chieftain exists, u think it can be worth trying it? :D

Overleech is much better way of mitigating burn from Oni. You would have to invest a lot into life regen to be only on 0 net degen.

Slayer's leech is getting buffed so most likely you won't have to use Vaal Pact to have double leech effect and you will will have regen. So that's great. :)

Btw don't farm Oni, buy divination cards.
Last edited by TorsteinTheFallen on Jan 7, 2021, 5:51:43 PM
"
"
Tranity wrote:

Overleech is much better way of mitigating burn from Oni. You would have to invest a lot into life regen to be only on 0 net degen.

Slayer's leech is getting buffed so most likely you won't have to use Vaal Pact to have double leech effect and you will will have regen. So that's great. :)

Btw don't farm Oni, buy divination cards.

Yeah after I saw the changes I probably go slayer as a starter. I hope this will rock Ritual and bossing. U Think your build will be tanky enought?
Hello

Played this build some league Ago and i really like oni with its mechanics and the build is great! Was thinking im gonna play it with ritual and was wondering how adaptive it is for diffrent active melee skills?

Thanks for the great work

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info