3.12 🗡️Torstein's Oni-Goroshi Slayer Cyclone -Budget friendly, easy to play-

"
Tranity wrote:
"
"
Tranity wrote:
I was using this build some leagues ago and reall loved Oni-Goroshi with cyclone!

.. for the next league i plan to start with Oni Goroshi (even if farming it is painfully, but yea..)
I don't like the idea to have no life regen besides overleech and thought about - what when I use Oni Goroshi with a Chieftain? Did you had a look into doing a build with chieftain? Do you think it can be woth trying it? I know with slayer the damage is much higher and probably scale easier - but just because Chieftain exists, u think it can be worth trying it? :D

Overleech is much better way of mitigating burn from Oni. You would have to invest a lot into life regen to be only on 0 net degen.

Slayer's leech is getting buffed so most likely you won't have to use Vaal Pact to have double leech effect and you will will have regen. So that's great. :)

Btw don't farm Oni, buy divination cards.

Yeah after I saw the changes I probably go slayer as a starter. I hope this will rock Ritual and bossing. U Think your build will be tanky enought?

"
Kinkycake wrote:
Hello

Played this build some league Ago and i really like oni with its mechanics and the build is great! Was thinking im gonna play it with ritual and was wondering how adaptive it is for diffrent active melee skills?

Thanks for the great work

Guys tbh i don't think this build will be that great for the upcoming league, mainly because it will lack damage on those long fights.

It's ok beginners build but i would suggest that you go for something more powerful.
Ill update my Death Angel build so it can be played with Cyclone too. It has much higher potential than Slayer.
Yea I was looking into your death angel build. Mainly I would be concerned about the survivability - 10 bosses are really tough right?

I guess we'll wait for the patch notes and see, what u are making out of it :P
"

It's ok beginners build but i would suggest that you go for something more powerful.
Ill update my Death Angel build so it can be played with Cyclone too. It has much higher potential than Slayer.

I played this in SSF last league and had a blast. I also tried the berserker variant, but I did not found a Soul Tether, so it felt squishy.

Sure there are stronger builds, but in SSF the main concerns (to get a good weapon early AND six-link it) are solved and it plays incredebly smooth. Next league I will try an Ascendant, the Slayerleech penality is gone and i can add more damage or more defense if needed.
Is this build still reliable on 3.13?
"
Doom10320 wrote:
Is this build still reliable on 3.13?

Unchanged from previous league
I had tons of fun with this build in Heist, so I will try it again. Yesterday I finally had Oni Goroshi drop (it took ~11h of total farming) and now I'm going through the acts. Wish me luck :))
"
hellix wrote:
I had tons of fun with this build in Heist, so I will try it again. Yesterday I finally had Oni Goroshi drop (it took ~11h of total farming) and now I'm going through the acts. Wish me luck :))

Gl mate, keep us posted how its going. :)
Devs changed Slayer ascendancy a bit. First Endless Hunger and Brutal Fervour was swapped in ascendancy tree. Second they give a little bit defense to Brutal Fervour (4% more reduced damage while leeching) and removed completely 50% increased attack damage while leeching. That is very sad.
Last edited by Graf_Dracul on Jan 19, 2021, 6:52:52 AM
"
Graf_Dracul wrote:
Devs changed Slayer ascendancy a bit. First Endless Hunger and Brutal Fervour was swapped in ascendancy tree. Second they give a little bit defense to Brutal Fervour (4% more reduced damage while leeching) and removed completely 50% increased attack damage while leeching. That is very sad.

I checked the patch notes and they say the 50% removal is a buff. Not sure exactly how that works tho.
+rep fast, clean and nice rolls multimod

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info