3.12 🗡️Torstein's Oni-Goroshi Slayer Cyclone -Budget friendly, easy to play-

"
Dreenan wrote:
I got a question regarding the gem link for the Oni Goroshi.
I don´t get the usage of the Infused Channelling Support. How does it work in this build?


it affects the cyclone gem as it is a channeling skill

I have a separate question for OP or anyone else that can clue me in: How important is the global accuracy from Oni? Will it break the build if I don't have 40% global accuracy? I corrupted mine and it swapped 40% acc for 11% phys dmg. DMG is always nice, but if the hit doesn't connect...
PoB doesn't seem to work. Do you have a link to PoE Planner, for simplicity's sake, please?
So, I noticed that right after combat, even though my life isn't going down any further, it's slightly below max level (like 50 points) until Her Embrace stops. I assume that this means Damage on Full Life isn't doing anything for me? I haven't taken Vaal Pact yet, but the ascendancy has given me plenty of leech that it should overheal me, so I'm not sure why my life gets stuck slightly below max.

Edit: I was able to check in combat, and it's the same, stuck at 5114 out of 5128 life.
Last edited by Shin_Gojira on Sep 29, 2020, 11:33:52 PM
"
ogerscherge wrote:
PoB doesn't seem to work. Do you have a link to PoE Planner, for simplicity's sake, please?


https://github.com/PathOfBuildingCommunity/PathOfBuilding/wiki/Installing-this-Fork

Download pob from here it works
3.11💀 Death Angel /view-thread/2784358 *3.10 🔨Icebreaker /view-thread/2686278
3.11 Ultimate Poison Pathfinder /view-thread/2639074
3.11 Oni-Goroshi Slayer Cyclone /view-thread/2554593
3.10 Elementalist Incinerate /view-thread/2318921
3.10 Chieftain Incinerate /view-thread/2506867
"
Shin_Gojira wrote:
So, I noticed that right after combat, even though my life isn't going down any further, it's slightly below max level (like 50 points) until Her Embrace stops. I assume that this means Damage on Full Life isn't doing anything for me? I haven't taken Vaal Pact yet, but the ascendancy has given me plenty of leech that it should overheal me, so I'm not sure why my life gets stuck slightly below max.

Edit: I was able to check in combat, and it's the same, stuck at 5114 out of 5128 life.


When you get overleech from ascendancy it will work, doesn't matter if you have less life than full. If you are leeching to full it works.
3.11💀 Death Angel /view-thread/2784358 *3.10 🔨Icebreaker /view-thread/2686278
3.11 Ultimate Poison Pathfinder /view-thread/2639074
3.11 Oni-Goroshi Slayer Cyclone /view-thread/2554593
3.10 Elementalist Incinerate /view-thread/2318921
3.10 Chieftain Incinerate /view-thread/2506867
Just in case anyone else wants a simple solution to a simple question, without having to install and/or open third party software, here are links to PoE Planner and the official PoE website:

www.poeurl.com/c276
www.poeurl.com/c275
"
"
Shin_Gojira wrote:
So, I noticed that right after combat, even though my life isn't going down any further, it's slightly below max level (like 50 points) until Her Embrace stops. I assume that this means Damage on Full Life isn't doing anything for me? I haven't taken Vaal Pact yet, but the ascendancy has given me plenty of leech that it should overheal me, so I'm not sure why my life gets stuck slightly below max.

Edit: I was able to check in combat, and it's the same, stuck at 5114 out of 5128 life.


When you get overleech from ascendancy it will work, doesn't matter if you have less life than full. If you are leeching to full it works.


Thanks, that's good to know. I've had a ton of fun levelling this build to red maps, though the damage has fallen off slightly compared to impale builds, the survivability is solid.

Here's my current build: https://pastebin.com/unJ52zgR

My next goal is to get cluster jewels, especially the channeling medium ones, rather than upgrading gear. That would give around 50% more dps, and probably let me max chaos res or get a bunch of life.
Hey, trying this build out and looks fun!

Quick question, the PoB link for 3.12 build doesn't seem to have levelling trees, which way should I level first in the tree? Thanks!
How viable is this build against end game content?
"
Somewetsocks wrote:
"
Dreenan wrote:
I got a question regarding the gem link for the Oni Goroshi.
I don´t get the usage of the Infused Channelling Support. How does it work in this build?


it affects the cyclone gem as it is a channeling skill

I have a separate question for OP or anyone else that can clue me in: How important is the global accuracy from Oni? Will it break the build if I don't have 40% global accuracy? I corrupted mine and it swapped 40% acc for 11% phys dmg. DMG is always nice, but if the hit doesn't connect...



good question!
will up it for you.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info