3.12 🗡️Torstein's Oni-Goroshi Slayer Cyclone -Budget friendly, easy to play-

"
Vauge859 wrote:
"
Not much to improve gear wise. You could use Cinderswallow instead of Quicksilver but you would lose a lot of speed.
Helmet crafting is not worth imo.

well rn i feel like my damage is kind of lacking, takes me a good 2-3 minutes to kill any conqs AL5, same goes for most t15+ bosses.

your all gems are unleveled and you are lvl89...
Thanks for the build! Cruising through acts atm.
Awesome build dude. Love it. Can u help me , with cluster jewels?
"
maevi941 wrote:

tnx! :)

What you have in mind?
"
"
maevi941 wrote:

tnx! :)

What you have in mind?

Is it important to use or not? Doesnt have any cluster jewel, i just use crit multi / melee crit / increased max life gems. Its fine?
Very fun build! I've done cyclone before, but I've never used Oni... super interesting leveling experience, especially with the added Delirium voice.

This is my gear with ~18 exa invested. I'm doing around 4M DPS with 5100 life and only at level 90. Very fun! I highly recommend four things for anyone else looking to min-max the end-game gear:

1) Take Bane of Legends ascendancy keystone instead of Impact. The 20% cull on big bad conquerers and bosses is much more impactful imo (ironically).

2) Get the "x% chance to gain a Power, Frenzy or Endurance Charge on kill" suffix on your amulet (either Shaper or Hunter influences)

3) Get Aspect of the Cat on something. To squeeze it in, I used the helmet enchant "Herald of Ash has 30% reduced mana reservation", a Circle of Guilt with reduced reservation on Herald of Purity, and the "Heraldry" (-10% mana res for heralds) keystone on a medium cluster jewel.

4) Other very nice cluster notables to aim for are "Bloodscent" and "Devastator" on a large jewel.

Spin to win!

https://pastebin.com/c0MH80jN

Last edited by Gandhizzzle on Apr 4, 2020, 1:09:22 AM
"
Gandhizzzle wrote:
Very fun build! I've done cyclone before, but I've never used Oni... super interesting leveling experience, especially with the added Delirium voice.

This is my gear with ~18 exa invested...

Hey, thanks for sharing this.
I am just curious how do you survive with only 5.1k hp on this league ? :D
Have you completed 20 Lvl of simulacrum?

For instance, my version got 3.3m POB dps and I am at 6.6k hp, 75% attack dodge,
but I am not using any cluster jewels yet because can't find any combination which would not require losing 1k life to get some more dps (Lvl 95). Sometimes I am getting hit by 95% of my life on some guardians fights or high delirium level maps. Times from 90 to 93 were quite hard till I balanced my gear to get at least 6k hp

I am thinking of getting tailwind on boots it should boost dps by 300k according to pob calcs.

My char:
https://pastebin.com/M74JQ7gc
PoE nowadays looks more and more like a fork server with tons of custom weird experimental stuff rather than original game with carefully thought out balance brough live to players.
"
Gandhizzzle wrote:

This is my gear with ~18 exa invested. I'm doing around 4M DPS with 5100 life and only at level 90. Very fun! I highly recommend four things for anyone else looking to min-max the end-game gear:

1) Take Bane of Legends ascendancy keystone instead of Impact. The 20% cull on big bad conquerers and bosses is much more impactful imo (ironically).

2) Get the "x% chance to gain a Power, Frenzy or Endurance Charge on kill" suffix on your amulet (either Shaper or Hunter influences)

3) Get Aspect of the Cat on something. To squeeze it in, I used the helmet enchant "Herald of Ash has 30% reduced mana reservation", a Circle of Guilt with reduced reservation on Herald of Purity, and the "Heraldry" (-10% mana res for heralds) keystone on a medium cluster jewel.

4) Other very nice cluster notables to aim for are "Bloodscent" and "Devastator" on a large jewel.

Spin to win!

https://pastebin.com/c0MH80jN

That Bloodscent and Devastator are nice buff to my build but do you consider replacing Bane of Legends with culling strike on gloves? It kill enemies left with 10% of maximum life that's 10% less than than in ascendancy but we can invest in Impact.
Last edited by Drellu12 on Apr 4, 2020, 12:03:22 PM
"
judikator wrote:
"
Gandhizzzle wrote:

This is my gear with ~18 exa invested...

Hey, thanks for sharing this.
I am just curious how do you survive with only 5.1k hp on this league ? :D
Have you completed 20 Lvl of simulacrum?

For instance, my version got 3.3m POB dps and I am at 6.6k hp, 75% attack dodge,
but I am not using any cluster jewels yet because can't find any combination which would not require losing 1k life to get some more dps (Lvl 95). Sometimes I am getting hit by 95% of my life on some guardians fights or high delirium level maps. Times from 90 to 93 were quite hard till I balanced my gear to get at least 6k hp

I am thinking of getting tailwind on boots it should boost dps by 300k according to pob calcs.

My char:
https://pastebin.com/M74JQ7gc

Hi, I am looking for some mim-maxing too and your version looks good. How did you cap your attack dodge?
For cluster jewels, I think about trying 'Feed the Fury, Hex Breaker or precise focus' in the future.
By the way since last patch we are able to use phase run and withering step with the left mouse button without holding shift. Good QoL.
"
Cruonit wrote:

Hi, I am looking for some mim-maxing too and your version looks good. How did you cap your attack dodge?
For cluster jewels, I think about trying 'Feed the Fury, Hex Breaker or precise focus' in the future.
By the way since last patch we are able to use phase run and withering step with the left mouse button without holding shift. Good QoL.

well I got capped dodge for atacks/spells only with vaal grace active. My default is 50% if I have been hit recently (lunaris) and 60% with quartz flask which I usually use while mapping. (+5% from boots)
Since you are on standard I suggest you to buy Circle of Guilt ring with Herald of Purity has 100% increased Buff Effect and 50+% increased Physical Damage while affected by Herald of Purity: it buffs dmg A LOT esp with good explicit mods
PoE nowadays looks more and more like a fork server with tons of custom weird experimental stuff rather than original game with carefully thought out balance brough live to players.
Last edited by judikator on Apr 4, 2020, 2:50:23 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info