3.12 🗡️Torstein's Oni-Goroshi Slayer Cyclone -Budget friendly, easy to play-

Killed Sirus today! (A4) (this was my first Sirus kill btw since CotA patch tho he was buffed in 3.10 and I am not that good at his mechanics and skills, so died 3 times to his laser xD Kinda need to stay close instead of running away...)
But overall fight was quite easy. If I practice and won't panic, can do him deathless pretty confidently.
First phases were pure cake. Last phase was hard to find a good time for attacking and I was too hurry but build got enough dmg to do him for sure.
Lvl94, 6.3k hp, 258kdps tooltip in H/O

Total gear cost ~20exa (helmet enchant and circle of guilt ring are 15 out of it)
PoE nowadays looks more and more like a fork server with tons of custom weird experimental stuff rather than original game with carefully thought out balance brough live to players.
Last edited by judikator on Mar 29, 2020, 5:37:09 PM
"
judikator wrote:
Killed Sirus today! (A4) (this was my first Sirus kill btw since CotA patch tho he was buffed in 3.10 and I am not that good at his mechanics and skills, so died 3 times to his laser xD Kinda need to stay close instead of running away...)
But overall fight was quite easy. If I practice and won't panic, can do him deathless pretty confidently.
First phases were pure cake. Last phase was hard to find a good time for attacking and I was too hurry but build got enough dmg to do him for sure.
Lvl94, 6.3k hp, 258kdps tooltip in H/O

Total gear cost ~20exa (helmet enchant and circle of guilt ring are 15 out of it)

Congrats! :D
Hi, I am glad to see this build is always updated and still working very well.
I was checking your berserker blade flurry build few days ago and was curious if we can use blade flurry in this one? Maybe slower mapping but I am not a league player so not in a hurry.
One more question, How will atziri's aquity work? It will allow us to free 3 passive skill points (2 int nodes + vaal pact), which we can spend up in scion resist wheel with green nightmare to have extra +9 dodge.
Thanks in advance.
"
Cruonit wrote:
I was checking your berserker blade flurry build few days ago and was curious if we can use blade flurry in this one? Maybe slower mapping but I am not a league player so not in a hurry.
One more question, How will atziri's aquity work? It will allow us to free 3 passive skill points (2 int nodes + vaal pact), which we can spend up in scion resist wheel with green nightmare to have extra +9 dodge.
Thanks in advance.

Hi,
technically you can, but Slayer doesn't have enough attack speed for Blade Flurry to feel good with Oni.

Yeah, Acuity can work. It's just an expensive item so i skipped it since the build is budget oriented.
Last edited by TorsteinTheFallen on Mar 30, 2020, 3:19:08 PM
"
"
Cruonit wrote:
Thanks in advance.

Hi,
technically you can, but Slayer doesn't have enough attack speed for Blade Flurry to feel good with Oni.

Yeah, Acuity can work. It's just an expensive item so i skipped it since the build is budget oriented.

Thank you for your fast answer.
Just bored of spinning around and don't have a marauder ready to enjoy.
Hello,
I wanted to ask if this ring would be good in this build, currently using this
:https://imgur.com/a/03XuSx3
Thanks!
"
kakkavarasxd wrote:
Hello,
I wanted to ask if this ring would be good in this build, currently using this
:https://imgur.com/a/03XuSx3
Thanks!

Yeah its fine
hi how would you start to min max your gear?
I highly suggest adding this flask to the build requirements.

It fits very well with Her embrace mechanics and cyclone overall playstyle.
(enemies ignited by you takes 10% increased dmg)
It is pretty permanent on maps, so you have perma Onslaught and can get 30% MS boots instead of onslaught crafted on it.

Also, I don't really see a must-have -3 mana crafts on both rings. I swapped those to dmg setup + Assassins mark with all res/life and got enough mana leech from 0.4% leech passive. Until you hit mobs you got mana (even single one like bosses)

"

yeah, ill update cluster jewels soon

Would be really interesting to see your best suggestions for cluster jewels for this build :)
just crafted this one, dunno, looks interesting (esp with blood and sand aura blood stance) :O

(40% increase dmg against maimed, 10% chance to maim)
(8% increase att speed, 20% increase dmg while leeching, 0.4% additional mana leech)
PoE nowadays looks more and more like a fork server with tons of custom weird experimental stuff rather than original game with carefully thought out balance brough live to players.
Last edited by judikator on Mar 31, 2020, 5:16:39 PM
Hey, I'm relatively new but have been following this build and just hit red maps for the first time and am loving this build!

Do you think you can give me any tips on where to spend my next few EX or where to go with my path from here?

Thanks

POB: https://pastebin.com/DTuHDZeq

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info