3.12 🗡️Torstein's Oni-Goroshi Slayer Cyclone -Budget friendly, easy to play-

oops, double post.
Last edited by yourpalpaul on Apr 1, 2020, 1:00:44 AM
Hey, just looking for some additional direction as I just got this character to maps. I see you're recommending rage as one of the links in the 6link on oni but then in the 2nd part of the post rage doesnt appear in those skill gems listed.

Which of those skill gems should I replace with rage?
Or alternatively, what should my 6link setup be in the sword?
Last edited by yourpalpaul on Apr 1, 2020, 12:28:36 AM
There are some corrupted Kaom's heart plates with less fire damage taken or increased damage. Would it be wise to invest in such an armor?
Does increased fire damage on kaom's affect our output or does it not matter much?
Hi, so currently I'm looking to min-max my character, I'm looking towards my helmet, how would I go about upgrading from a Starkonja? I was thinking about fossil crafting using scorched and pristine, or maybe with an elder helm and getting nearby enemies take more physical damage? Let me know what I can improve, I have about 10ex budget as of now. Character name is NTmetaslave if you wanna look at it.
Hello, what should I anoint on amulet?
"
yourpalpaul wrote:
Hey, just looking for some additional direction as I just got this character to maps. I see you're recommending rage as one of the links in the 6link on oni but then in the 2nd part of the post rage doesnt appear in those skill gems listed.

Which of those skill gems should I replace with rage?
Or alternatively, what should my 6link setup be in the sword?

I removed rage, use the 6L like in the gem link section or PoB.
"
Drellu12 wrote:
Hello, what should I anoint on amulet?

Bladedancer
"
Vauge859 wrote:
Hi, so currently I'm looking to min-max my character, I'm looking towards my helmet, how would I go about upgrading from a Starkonja? I was thinking about fossil crafting using scorched and pristine, or maybe with an elder helm and getting nearby enemies take more physical damage? Let me know what I can improve, I have about 10ex budget as of now. Character name is NTmetaslave if you wanna look at it.

Not much to improve gear wise. You could use Cinderswallow instead of Quicksilver but you would lose a lot of speed.
Helmet crafting is not worth imo.
"
Cruonit wrote:
There are some corrupted Kaom's heart plates with less fire damage taken or increased damage. Would it be wise to invest in such an armor?
Does increased fire damage on kaom's affect our output or does it not matter much?

Yeah some corrupted Kaom's would be nice addon.
"
Not much to improve gear wise. You could use Cinderswallow instead of Quicksilver but you would lose a lot of speed.
Helmet crafting is not worth imo.

well rn i feel like my damage is kind of lacking, takes me a good 2-3 minutes to kill any conqs AL5, same goes for most t15+ bosses.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info