3.12 🗡️Torstein's Oni-Goroshi Slayer Cyclone -Budget friendly, easy to play-

"
judikator wrote:
"
Cruonit wrote:

Hi, I am looking for some mim-maxing too and your version looks good. How did you cap your attack dodge?
For cluster jewels, I think about trying 'Feed the Fury, Hex Breaker or precise focus' in the future.
By the way since last patch we are able to use phase run and withering step with the left mouse button without holding shift. Good QoL.

well I got capped dodge for atacks/spells only with vaal grace active. My default is 50% if I have been hit recently (lunaris) and 60% with quartz flask which I usually use while mapping. (+5% from boots)
Since you are on standard I suggest you to buy Circle of Guilt ring with Herald of Purity has 100% increased Buff Effect and 50+% increased Physical Damage while affected by Herald of Purity: it buffs dmg A LOT esp with good explicit mods

I am saving for a rare amulet atm, then I can go for the ring. Thanks for the heads up. I was still looking at the rings to find a solution in changing my chaos res to positive.
wow just killed Sirus at A5 deathless :) was just my second sirus fight
PoE nowadays looks more and more like a fork server with tons of custom weird experimental stuff rather than original game with carefully thought out balance brough live to players.
Last edited by judikator on Apr 4, 2020, 3:38:47 PM
"
judikator wrote:
"
Gandhizzzle wrote:
Very fun build! I've done cyclone before, but I've never used Oni... super interesting leveling experience, especially with the added Delirium voice.

This is my gear with ~18 exa invested...

Hey, thanks for sharing this.
I am just curious how do you survive with only 5.1k hp on this league ? :D
Have you completed 20 Lvl of simulacrum?

For instance, my version got 3.3m POB dps and I am at 6.6k hp, 75% attack dodge,
but I am not using any cluster jewels yet because can't find any combination which would not require losing 1k life to get some more dps (Lvl 95). Sometimes I am getting hit by 95% of my life on some guardians fights or high delirium level maps. Times from 90 to 93 were quite hard till I balanced my gear to get at least 6k hp

I am thinking of getting tailwind on boots it should boost dps by 300k according to pob calcs.

My char:
https://pastebin.com/M74JQ7gc

I've been doing great, but I did decide to drop the medium cluster jewel to get more life after dying to W20 Kosis in Simulacrum... pushed me up to 5.5k life and def feels better overall. However, while I eat through most of the waves without issue, I cannot kill Kosis. His HP is so high, and dodging his attack is hard on a tiny map area haha.

I do fine with T14-16 juiced delirium maps tho.

I have tons of defensive layers with acro, phase acro, stone, flasks, aspect of the cat, 3 endurance charges, reduced crit damage on chest, and 44% chaos res with flask active.

I got a new pair of gloves for more chaos res tho and got a nice redeemer slam on it. :D

Last edited by Gandhizzzle on Apr 5, 2020, 2:29:15 AM
Well I have cleared all 20 waves, Kosis was not a problem to me, if I didn't dodge his default hit I am like 10% hp left so can regen fast back. Died mb 2x titmes per whole simulacrum. Dunno maybe it is also a luck factor and also wave mob modifiers which you get.
1) I was using a dodge flask and also got +5% dodge at boots, lunaris
2) spin around all the time to stay at his back preferably so he won't have a chance to face you.
3) dodge his earthquake hit (when I see he casted it I just leap slam away from the center for a second and then back instantly)
4) when he was at 20% I also popped vaal grace and finished him.
PoE nowadays looks more and more like a fork server with tons of custom weird experimental stuff rather than original game with carefully thought out balance brough live to players.
Last edited by judikator on Apr 5, 2020, 9:54:32 AM
Kudos on Kosis victory. I don't know why dodge is not a more preferred method of defence for slayer. It obviously is essential next to overleech. Stampede boots+vaal grace+inc duration may be pretty useful for big bosses.

I bought this amulet today for 1 exalted, it was a lucky moment probably. Even though it does not have the best rolls, price makes up for it.

Hi! thanks for the build i do simulacrum easy i mostly got the same things that you have in path of building, but i am lacking a bit of intelligence because of the infused channeling, so my jewels are helping a bit for that, the problem its i cand find boots like with intellegence, 20 movespeed and onslaugh, its my second time playing a league it would be really usefull if you could see from my pastebin if i can improve or if i am doing something wrong.. ty for the time. and ty all this an incredible build .

i couldnt do shaper but probably it was for the mechaniques it was my first time trying to kill him and leave it with 1/4 life.

https://pastebin.com/7UUcyFCr
Last edited by SommerStone on Apr 5, 2020, 6:09:49 PM
I've been using this build for a few days now and it is AWESOME. I love it to death.

HOWEVER. How do you keep all the auras active? I can run all except Grace - is Grace meant to be just there to pop the Vaal version as needed or am I missing something here?
"
Jaggedrain wrote:
I've been using this build for a few days now and it is AWESOME. I love it to death.

HOWEVER. How do you keep all the auras active? I can run all except Grace - is Grace meant to be just there to pop the Vaal version as needed or am I missing something here?

Yeah, we can't afford the mana res for Grace, so we just use it for the Vaal version. Personally, I also use Vaal Haste as well.
"
SommerStone wrote:
Hi! thanks for the build i do simulacrum easy i mostly got the same things that you have in path of building, but i am lacking a bit of intelligence because of the infused channeling, so my jewels are helping a bit for that, the problem its i cand find boots like with intellegence, 20 movespeed and onslaugh, its my second time playing a league it would be really usefull if you could see from my pastebin if i can improve or if i am doing something wrong.. ty for the time. and ty all this an incredible build .

i couldnt do shaper but probably it was for the mechaniques it was my first time trying to kill him and leave it with 1/4 life.

https://pastebin.com/7UUcyFCr

The movespeed/onslaught can be crafted, you just need to unveil a bunch of prefixes on boots to get it to rank 3.

EDIT: I finally unlocked R3 movespeed/onslaught craft after ~30 boot unveils... happy to share with anyone needing that on their boots. PM me in game at GiveMeHaldolStat.
Last edited by Gandhizzzle on Apr 6, 2020, 6:13:11 PM
"
judikator wrote:
Well I have cleared all 20 waves, Kosis was not a problem to me, if I didn't dodge his default hit I am like 10% hp left so can regen fast back. Died mb 2x titmes per whole simulacrum. Dunno maybe it is also a luck factor and also wave mob modifiers which you get.
1) I was using a dodge flask and also got +5% dodge at boots, lunaris
2) spin around all the time to stay at his back preferably so he won't have a chance to face you.
3) dodge his earthquake hit (when I see he casted it I just leap slam away from the center for a second and then back instantly)
4) when he was at 20% I also popped vaal grace and finished him.

Well, that's good to hear you can do it. I'll try adding a dodge flask and see how it goes lol.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info