(Retired Thread) Wallach's Hierophant Freezing Pulse Totems

hehehe just found me a 21/23 fp gem, guess what im gonna be rolling soon ;) love the writeup for the build too btw
hehehe just found me a 21/23 fp gem, guess what im gonna be rolling soon ;) love the writeup for the build too btw
Found a nice boots that got enchant "80% chance to Avoid Being Stunned if you've killed Recently" and now have a two questions.

1. Its a good defensive stat or its garbage?
2. Can i replace "Soul of the Brine King" for another like Lunaris with that ench?

Thanks.
"
dfda91 wrote:
Found a nice boots that got enchant "80% chance to Avoid Being Stunned if you've killed Recently" and now have a two questions.

2. Can i replace "Soul of the Brine King" for another like Lunaris with that ench?

Thanks.

I think the "if you've killed recently" won't work since the totems are doing the killing.
Just had this scepter crafted for me

But im still unsure if flat damage was better to get over % of cold as extra chaos. Anyone know ?
"
Gulch wrote:
"
Vyr75 wrote:
To craft the wand, its the same or better if you get "+## to Level of all Spell Skill Gems"?... Or the best is "+## to Level of all Cold Spell Skill Gems"?...

Thanks in advance...

Cold.
If you go with the + to spell skill gems, it won't raise the level the cold support gems.

Well actually, he/she can use either. The global level modifiers (cold spell, lightning spell, fire spell , all spell) only works for spell gems and not the supports (as indicated by the wording itself +# to Level of _____ SPELL SKILL gems). In fact, the "+# to level of all Spell Skill Gems" is more desirable as you can use it for many builds. So yeah, just want to clear that out. Not to confuse with "+# Level to all Minion Skill gem" that works with all gems with the "minion" tag on them which of course includes minion support gems.
"
dfda91 wrote:

Thanks.

You don't kill, your totems do, so this enchant is useless for us.
You want the enchant I have here, and hopefully you find a much better pair of boots than I have
Thanks for all reply, ill try to change the enchant then.

Another question, what setup of pantheon will work better vs Uber elder?
"
kiteohatto wrote:
Just had this scepter crafted for me

But im still unsure if flat damage was better to get over % of cold as extra chaos. Anyone know ?

Based on Path of Building Calculations there is no difference in DPS using your current character stats and items for flat dmg vs cold as extra on that sceptre - the cold as extra added something like 60 dps.
Just wanted to say thanks for this build.

I killed shaper, elder, and hall of grandmaster all for the first time with this build on just a 5 link chest. I also leveled up steelskin to 20 at some point and never noticed so even had a 100% useless defensive 4link for all of that.

My very first build when this game launched was a static charge totem build, so this brought back some memories.

Thanks again,
Wes

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info