(Retired Thread) Wallach's Hierophant Freezing Pulse Totems

"
hwan wrote:

ok so this build cant do

no regen and ele reflect maps, gotcha.

Easy to run no regen all maps, except shaper guards. Buy/craft mana flask "flask effect does not disappear at full mana"

Not so easy like no regen, but can run ele reflect. Ignore guards ofc.
"
SKeLeToNya wrote:

Easy to run no regen all maps, except shaper guards. Buy/craft mana flask "flask effect does not disappear at full mana"

Not so easy like no regen, but can run ele reflect. Ignore guards ofc.

Yes no regen/ele reflect maps are easy,but they are a pain in the ass and usually not worth the extra time so I'll sell those maps if they are corrupted.
Hi, quick question why use coward’s legacy belt instead of a stygian vise belt with cold damage/elemental damage , life, some resistance and a jewel slot?

Sorry for my broken english and thx for the build
"
wadiu wrote:
Hi, quick question why use coward’s legacy belt instead of a stygian vise belt with cold damage/elemental damage , life, some resistance and a jewel slot?

Sorry for my broken english and thx for the build

Its for the atziri's reflection version of the build. Its basically 30% more damage by taking pain attunement keystone in the tree.
What about Mindspiral helmet? It provides %cold damage, +100 mana, gain %mana as extra maximum energy shield, % of damage taken gained as mana but cannot leech mana and enemies cannot leech mana from you.. its a viable option??
To craft the wand, its the same or better if you get "+## to Level of all Spell Skill Gems"?... Or the best is "+## to Level of all Cold Spell Skill Gems"?...

Thanks in advance...
"
Vyr75 wrote:
To craft the wand, its the same or better if you get "+## to Level of all Spell Skill Gems"?... Or the best is "+## to Level of all Cold Spell Skill Gems"?...

Thanks in advance...

Cold.
If you go with the + to spell skill gems, it won't raise the level the cold support gems.
Last edited by Gulch on Sep 25, 2019, 8:38:35 AM
"
dfda91 wrote:
What about Mindspiral helmet? It provides %cold damage, +100 mana, gain %mana as extra maximum energy shield, % of damage taken gained as mana but cannot leech mana and enemies cannot leech mana from you.. its a viable option??

You can use it, but I wouldn't: you are losing a piece of equipment that would be used for life and resists. Your mana regen is already good enough that you don't need the % damage gained as mana. The energy shield is not as useful as raw HP which would be increased significantly by the %life nodes in your tree (likely more so than the gain from this helmet in energy shield equivalent - life flasks do not regenerate your energy shield so you are actually weaker to repeated damage). The %cold damage gain is OK, but doesn't outweigh the detriments noted above.
Having a lot of fun with this build! What are the steps on crafting the helmet? Thanks. Buy a rare helm with enchant and scour + fossil?
"
Aericura wrote:
Having a lot of fun with this build! What are the steps on crafting the helmet? Thanks. Buy a rare helm with enchant and scour + fossil?

" Fossil crafting with Frigid Fossils will allow you to potentially roll the affix "Nearby Enemies have -X% Cold Resistance" which would be a slight boost in overall DPS and optimal for endgame gearing; I recommend using a combination of Pristine and Frigid Fossils in 2-socket Resonators until you get something you are satisfied with, and hopefully have a spare suffix for you to be able to craft Dexerity on top of that (unless you are getting your Dexterity elsewhere)."

~from the helm section on page 1

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info