(Retired Thread) Wallach's Hierophant Freezing Pulse Totems

"
illuminate89 wrote:
I know the guide mentions pantheons are a bit 'meh' for us but can anyone provide any suggestions on which are best?
Lunaris for projectiles cannot chain from totems to you and Shakari for poison immunity for any non CI characters are my go-to.

But tbh just read what they do and pick a counter to whatever you have most problems with. Like for example a lot of people pick Brine King on non stun immune characters (personally I feel in any case that would "stun lock" me I'm dead anyway whether stunned or not, so I don't really find it a lifesaver, Brine King only prevents second stun in a row not the first).

For minor gods Abberrath and Ralakesh are my common choices too because bleeds and ignites are annoying to deal with especially if you end up out of flask charges for some reason.
Hey folks,

I already did Uber Elder and was looking for the next upgrade, I don't feel like doing another build right now.

What do you think? Multimod weapon, chilled gloves, better amulet?
I am waiting for the 6 20 gems to try for a 21/23.

Heuu thansk for the build, it is really fun to play, i wanted to hear if some one would look at my PoB and give me some pointers on what upgrade, like +1 totem shield and 6L chest. Just feel like there so much i need to do, that i cant seem to figure out what the best way to go about it.

It has been one of the safeste league starters i tryed, so thansk for that.

My PoB is : https://pastebin.com/gP9BENtj
"
fladsongomes wrote:
Hey folks,

I already did Uber Elder and was looking for the next upgrade, I don't feel like doing another build right now.

What do you think? Multimod weapon, chilled gloves, better amulet?
I am waiting for the 6 20 gems to try for a 21/23.

If you have the currency, your next step could be Atziri's shield, then replace the Kikazaru rings, then use those 5 points for even more damage.
Does increased critical strike Chance apply to spells? Specially totems
thoughts on multi totem support? Less on hit dmg, but more totems, which should give more total dps?
also how much currency budget do you think is the least you'd need to farm U.Elders?
Hi, good guide. I picked this build for start of the league. Turned out great for my slowpoke playstyle. So I have 2 questions: 1.Is it okay to use vaal cold snap alongside with vaal RF due to how Soul gain works with multiple vaal skills? 2.If I have, for example, Cold Snap lvl8 and CwDT lvl2 and I'll buy a wand with affix + 1 to All Cold skill gems, will cold snap be overleveled and not work with CwDT?
Hello.

@Wallach, thanks for the guide, huge job, really awesome!

Couple questions:
How big is "Nearby Enemies have -9% to Cold Resistance" suffix? It feels like I'am not close enough most of the time, even during bossfights.
Currently wearing this one:

Decided to craft an upgrade, got this:

Is it good enough, or should I keep going until I get "-9 cold res" thing?

Also got this:

Good enough for multimod or gear section is outdated and there are better choices now(+1cold gems)?

Thanks in advice.
Could someone please take a look at my templar and tell me what's my next step up is ?

I know i gotta get the gems up, but other than that...is there something cruicial am I missing ?

Kind of cutting it close on some of the blight turret sections on maps.

Cheers !
"
kiteohatto wrote:
Could someone please take a look at my templar and tell me what's my next step up is ?

I know i gotta get the gems up, but other than that...is there something cruicial am I missing ?

Kind of cutting it close on some of the blight turret sections on maps.

Cheers !

1. Get a better Wand. Your wand is dogshit, you're gonna be able to get a better one for very little.

Stat Priority on wands (imo):

+1 to all cold spell gems

high cast speed = high spell crit
high spell damage = high added flat cold to spells = high cold damage

high added lightning to spells = high added fire to spells.

This one here was 1 exa, but you can find one with 1-2 fewer mods on it for very cheap. It should boost your damage by at least 25%.

2. Fix your flasks. You definitely want a diamond flask, the damage boost is enormous.

3. Get a 21/20 Freezing Pulse. It's about 12% more damage then 20/20. Your's is even 19 only.

4. Get a 20% Self flaggellation. Self explanatory.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info