(Retired Thread) Wallach's Hierophant Freezing Pulse Totems

Hello, what node would you choose to use Cassia's machine in your amulet?
"
Apostolos wrote:
cant get anyone to reply to sell me maps from poe trade.
This is basically the story of every league. I remember last season whispering someone and he told me "not worth it going out of the map unless you buy bulk" "ok I'll buy 10" "still not worth it", what do they expect that a random player is gonna buy 100 maps in 1 go?

Try https://poemap.live/ if it works nowadays (it worked early legion but late in the league there was barely anybody left, oh well I guess normal league dynamics).
Any chance of putting up like a level 80 version of the skill tree? I play super casually so I'm definitely not gonna hit 95 but 80 is usually doable for me

I'm just not sure where to prioritize putting points if I'm gonna have ~15 less than the build posted
"
FeniX_2917 wrote:
Hello, what node would you choose to use Cassia's machine in your amulet?

Flash Freeze

Does the leech work with this build?
"

I don't think so because you're not doing any damage, your totems are.
Does the mod "increased dmg with hits against chilled ennemies" work with this build ?

"
mirage2k640 wrote:
Does the mod "increased dmg with hits against chilled ennemies" work with this build ?

Would also love to know.

Was thinking the same thing the other day.
"
kwoaru wrote:
Any chance of putting up like a level 80 version of the skill tree? I play super casually so I'm definitely not gonna hit 95 but 80 is usually doable for me

I'm just not sure where to prioritize putting points if I'm gonna have ~15 less than the build posted

If you check out the Path of Building import, there is a drop down in the lower left-hand corner under the skill tree where you can select different Labyrinth breakpoints for skill tree progression. That should help; level 80 would just be somewhere between Merciless and Uber Labyrinth.

"

You cannot leech to yourself with totem damage outside of specific bonuses that say so (such as the Chieftain's ascendancy node).

"
mirage2k640 wrote:

I'll look into it when I get back to Path of Exile with the next patch since it's come up at least a couple times. I don't see a reason why it wouldn't work.
"
mirage2k640 wrote:

I believe it does as it works the same way for other interactions (The Pandemonius amulet, etc) and it doesn't specifically call out "you" in the text. POB also calcs it (which doesn't support it more or less just confirms it is a serious increase in dps).
Last edited by illuminate89 on Sep 17, 2019, 11:52:08 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info