(Retired Thread) Wallach's Hierophant Freezing Pulse Totems

"
krut0n wrote:
Can anyone point me in the right direction on a weapon to push my damage higher. Sorry for the noob questions

Use path of building, it shows you final damage including all pierces damage penetrations also factors i boss resistances. In game tooltip isn't very accurate.

What do you think? shame that it doesnt have +lvl to cold spells :(
Wallach what loot filter are you using for this build or is there just a geral one you recommend (thought I would ask as you cover everything else in your build guide which is fantastic for a new player like me)
~ If it moves, kill it ~
Any videos doin T114+ blight maps solo on this build?

Also how is it in HC?

Defeated Uber Elder with this build. Gear wasn't optimized for Wise Oak and I could have more life and damage with a little bit more currency but i'm impatient and lazy and just had a go at it. Also my shield is shit :P Currently at Level 95.

Here's my gear:

Ask me anything!
Last edited by Magnifque on Sep 15, 2019, 6:23:53 AM
"
aerial wrote:
"
luka2113 wrote:
Hello people.I need a advice from more experience players.
Just got 6 link Soul Mantle. Judging by my gear what do u think my next investment should be?

You should be able to upgrade weapon easily, just buy something with +1 gems, lot of cold spelldmg total (over 100), and then open suffix to craft cast speed or crit multi, or one of the above already included. It should be easy +10% dps for cheap.
Another 10% upgrade you get from 120% crit chance enchant on boots.
Oak flask too, you don't need mana flask on this build, unless you run no regen maps, which I wouldn't recommend running.

There is also something worth considering in general. What really makes freezing pulse feel good is proj speed, as it gets way more aoe this way.
If we swap least impactful dps gem for proj speed gem, we gain 69% projectile speed from this. That is about as much as you get from BOTH helm enchant and 20% quality on freezing pulse gem. That is a lot. Loss of damage is around 12-15%.
There is more little trades you can do for clear speed, such as going for 10% movement speed enchanted boots, and investing more in totem placement speed. Damage needed for mapping is lot less than this build gets, critting trash to kill them 5x over is waste of potential clear speed.

I just got this.What do u think about it,any good for the build?
Not sure what im doing wrong on uber elder. I have 4.6k life and 2.8k mana i get frozen once then i die immediately its like theres no barrier of defense.
Which map layouts do you guys recommend to shape on this build?
Nice build guide. I was just wondering, would it be better to use the Sanctum of Thought keystone using oils on the amulet? That would save us 4 skill points to use elsewhere.

Pls ignore if this is already mentioned earlier in the thread.

Thanks!
"
hambomb wrote:
Nice build guide. I was just wondering, would it be better to use the Sanctum of Thought keystone using oils on the amulet? That would save us 4 skill points to use elsewhere.

Pls ignore if this is already mentioned earlier in the thread.

Thanks!

Had the same idea - it's cheap and we can pick up additional curse or Curse Concoction.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info