(Retired Thread) Wallach's Hierophant Freezing Pulse Totems

Killed first uber elder of the league for a friend yesterday. Worked just fine. I fumbled 1 death into it because I was slow to dodge a wave of balls, but it was overall smooth sailing. the 60% proj speed of 20 qual pulse makes a massive difference, I'd advise everyone to go for that asap.

Gear at the time of uber elder kill:

This build is very fun. What do you think I need to change?
"
Draegonz wrote:
This build is very fun. What do you think I need to change?

Try to craft/buy a weapon that has +1 to all cold skill gems.
Is the mod "#% increased Damage with Hits against Chilled Enemies" viable for this build?

"
Magisch wrote:
Killed first uber elder of the league for a friend yesterday. ...

Gear at the time of uber elder kill:

That's some expensive gear. Can Uber Elder be attempted without Atziri's reflection?
Hey , got some money and upgraded build , uber elder done easy, everything is easy xD also got lucky and vaaled 21/20 freeze pulse , thx for great build
Spoiler
I'm playing in a priv league so small group ssf with extra damage mods and just killed shaper deathless easily..

I crafted IMO one of the best belts we could get snd a juicy amulet.

was lucky enough to get a 20% enchant from another member for helmet which is serving me well.

Just saving up now for multimod improvement to replace my weapon

Been a great league so far, 21/20'd my FP and most encounters are trivial.

In your build summary you write that kikazaru rings give 80% curse reduction and we get the other 20% from the tree. Where is the skill on the tree which reduces curses by 20%?
Last edited by Cosmonaut111 on Sep 13, 2019, 7:33:32 PM
Glad to see so many people enjoying the build! Look at all these fancy pants who managed to grab a Reflection in the first week.

"
Weltfremd wrote:
Question: is arcane capacitor working? In the tree we should take it but I dont see the buff symbol, so it works??

You can't use Arcane Capacitor for the "gain Arcane Surge when you kill an enemy" since our totems do not qualify for the "when you ___" affixes. We still need to trigger Arcane Surge through manual casting (either through the curse like I do, or by linking it to Flame Dash probably) so that we can benefit from the increased Arcane Surge effect of Arcane Capacitor.

"
Cosmonaut111 wrote:
In your build summary you write that kikazaru rings give 80% curse reduction and we get the other 20% from the tree. Where is the skill on the tree which reduces curses by 20%?

That comes from the Sanctum of Thought node, which is on the far left side of the Templar area.
Does Curse Reflection work with soul mantal's curses?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info