(Retired Thread) Wallach's Hierophant Freezing Pulse Totems

"
Crabness wrote:
You are taking a bunch of nodes on the passive tree to increase critical % but also using controlled destruction which reduces critical chance by 100%. Doesn't that mean the build can't crit using the totems and all those crit % nodes are not doing anything? Maybe I dont understand the totem or skill gem mechanics properly...

Using Control Destruction doesn"t mean that your total critical chance will be 0%. It will sum with increase of crit chance from tree and gems. For example you have base crit chance 6%. +600% to crit chance from gems, gear and tree and -100% from CD? your total crit chance will be 6%+(600%+(-100%)) something near 36%.
Total crit chance in this type of builds can be near 60% with all buffs and using CD.
Last edited by chetverakov on Sep 12, 2019, 1:06:20 PM
Guys, is it worth to multicraft?
Been thinking about making a new character and after watching your stream and just watching your videos I am definitely going to make a character with this build.
"
_iVey__ wrote:
Guys, is it worth to multicraft?

No, at least cause there is local critical chance, not for spells. And bad base for removing all but extra damage.
Last edited by faraddox on Sep 12, 2019, 10:38:23 PM
Already hate ulab.. Running it about 4 hours, still no penetration enchant :( Want to get it before speccing into reflection version (already have all gear for it), cause there will be almost no life regen without kikazaru.
What is the recommended gearing progression once in maps as far as what to upgrade first? I am slow to make currency so trying to figure how to be able to save up for key items to progress the build. Low tier maps im clearing fine, but yellows and bosses it takes some time to kill and feels bit weak. Here is my current gear

Thanks for the guide im enjoying it allot so far
"
krut0n wrote:
What is the recommended gearing progression once in maps as far as what to upgrade first? I am slow to make currency so trying to figure how to be able to save up for key items to progress the build. Low tier maps im clearing fine, but yellows and bosses it takes some time to kill and feels bit weak. Here is my current gear

Thanks for the guide im enjoying it allot so far

Try to get a better wand and shield with +1 totem, then you can go for 6L aaaand just save currency for atziri reflection or buy multicraft wand/scepter.

I killed uber elder with this

---> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9nSKK5UeJNQ <---
Last edited by zeraldrrr on Sep 13, 2019, 4:28:24 AM
---> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9nSKK5UeJNQ <---
Last edited by zeraldrrr on Sep 13, 2019, 4:34:13 AM
Question: is arcane capacitor working? In the tree we should take it but I dont see the buff symbol, so it works??
"
Weltfremd wrote:
Question: is arcane capacitor working? In the tree we should take it but I dont see the buff symbol, so it works??

It's not working. The totems are klling, not you!

You need arcane surge on some other source, like linked with the curse and/or flame dash.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info