Cyclone

"
Rokin wrote:
For the desync per thousand with Cyclone,
why not add a "/oos" command after every cast directly server side. (at least for this gem :o)
It's a bad fix but it's better than doing nothing.

please pleaaaaaaaaase pleaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaase !

i think it HUGE loading on servers...
IGN: Aqur
"
"
Rokin wrote:
For the desync per thousand with Cyclone,
why not add a "/oos" command after every cast directly server side. (at least for this gem :o)
It's a bad fix but it's better than doing nothing.

please pleaaaaaaaaase pleaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaase !

i think it HUGE loading on servers...

It certainly would be, atleast when i'm playing my cyclone build. Since when i'm fighting a boss i just hold cyclone on it and it casts atleast 2-3 times a second.

I wouldn't mind a fix for it though.
IGN: FoughtBledAndWeptForGod, WoE_HitoZ

stream: http://www.twitch.tv/hitokirizoro
Cyclone's a lot more forgiving on desyncs than other similar abilities like Whirling Blades, especially if you have it linked to Life Gain on Hit or Life Leech.

The critical hit thing is kind of annoying, you either hit zero crits or like a billion (my Duelist hits 6-7 times per second Cycloning so imagine that many crits).

Maybe I'm imagining this, but it seems as though Quicksilver Flasks also increase the attack rate on Cyclone. I haven't tried it on a slow hitting character to know for sure.
this skill needs to be more 2h weapon friendly, currently any 1h(soul taker)+shield or facbreaker+shield does double the dps (15k-20k tooltip) while often also have better defence

my 2h axe cyclone build lvl83
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgEAAnEEswUtC2ES2RRNFy8X4RkuGYUaOBo-GlUbRRv6JKol3yb4J-0pLimlMHcyfjboNuk6UjrYPfxHfk3YTipOMlBQVdZYY1ivWfNZ_l8_YEthIWSjZOdlTWWnZp5nm2qTbmlu2HKpdO14DXloeu97jHy4fNmApIFvgziE2YTvh2qMdozPjr-QVZBslZuZK548ogCkGaeEqWiplKvFrKq2QbndvYG-p8APwBrBBMbY0k3Uj9Xt4mHjauw47w7vfPAf8azyL_ZI-tI=

equipment

Im pretty tanky 4.8k life 77 all resis and 17.7k armour, but has only 7k tooltip dps, I've already optimised my build as much as i can to improve dps

see my full whining post here: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/297256/page/2
Last edited by fl3213jk on Nov 10, 2013, 4:52:37 PM
you have to use a 2h with a really high top end like marohi to get the most out of it
7k tooltip is very good what are you complaining about?

also 17.7k armour is very good you should be tearing maps up

personally i would use a staff for the block + bringer of rains block = 40% more ehp against attacks
"
DutchRudder wrote:

personally i would use a staff for the block + bringer of rains block = 40% more ehp against attacks

I didn't really mean 7k tooltip is SO BAD that 'I can't do any maps with this dps!!', what i am saying is two hand weapons should have more dps then a 1h+shield combo, but the current situation is completely the opposite, no matter how you optimise your build, 2h cyclone simple sucked, as i have already mentioned in my previous post(if you actually bothered to read it), 1h+shield not only gives you double the dps but also with a shield your defensive ability is often also higher then a 2h cyloner, that's why I said the skill should be more 2h weapon friendly, do you now get my point?
Last edited by fl3213jk on Nov 15, 2013, 9:03:42 AM
So any hardcore nem cyclones out there ? Trying to find a viable build... did pretty well but died from some bug and ancestral rare
The day of the carrion queen bug after the fix patch I ripped on nemesis,

My build was cyclone multistrike bloommagic LGOH, added fire,

My answer was cwdt lightning warp, so that when i was stuck on a pillar or a wall i would lightning warp away and could keep spinning, however the time i died lightning warp didnt go off, I was lvl 65 farming merc docks and believe I died to dogs on a upper ledge breathing down on me, but lightning warp should have teleported me to the dogs and my spin to win lgoh should have allowed me to survive.

Build
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgQAAdwB5wUtFCAVIBv6I_Yl3ymlLOkxnjWSNdY26ECgQYdFCkZpR35KfUrITeNOKlBHVvpYr1s9W69gS2EhZU1noGqTbmluqnTteA1674LkhNmE74d2iPGKr5AKkBGZK565n8ukGaZXpzCpbqvFrFm18rZBtz69gb6Kvqe-vMAPxLjSTdXt1fjdDeLq52PuDu-G9Mb3vvno_MX-Cv6P

Gear

Last edited by Farahota on Nov 18, 2013, 7:40:28 PM
"
fl3213jk wrote:
"
DutchRudder wrote:

I didn't really mean 7k tooltip is SO BAD that 'I can't do any maps with this dps!!', what i am saying is two hand weapons should have more dps then a 1h+shield combo, but the current situation is completely the opposite, no matter how you optimise your build, 2h cyclone simple sucked, as i have already mentioned in my previous post(if you actually bothered to read it), 1h+shield not only gives you double the dps but also with a shield your defensive ability is often also higher then a 2h cyloner, that's why I said the skill should be more 2h weapon friendly, do you now get my point?

Why does 1H+Shield do more damage than 2H? o_o I've never seen a Soultaker 1H Cyclone bump anywhere near 20k tooltip DPS, as you mentioned they do.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info