Cyclone

"
Kiriak wrote:
Yea but for every one cyclone attack either all the spins are crits or none of them are
It only *rolls* for crit once. I believe if the roll meets the threshold for one weapon but not the other, you'll get crits from one hand but not the other.
IGN: Totemofo
Ah ok, thanks!
the crit system for cyclone is really not good. I have about 50% crit chance and if I´m unlucky I don´t get a single crit in thousands of hits, because I just activated cyclone ONCE.

crit calculation on activation is so stupid for player with low and middle chance to crit. for high level crit (90+) they don´t care.

I would increase the activation speed of cyclone to start it more often, but currently it costs about 100 mana and I don´t know how I should support such high mana costs -.-

I swear this ability has 0% chance to hit due to desync
don´t know. i don´t have problems with desync but I´m spinning always against walls an other objects and then stop xD

also I somehow manage to bring every boss into a corner which makes spinning with cyclone really difficult ^^
I'm fine using this skill for crowd control - it's a bit challenging in rooms with small obstacles like furniture (a lot of Act 3) since you can't Cyclone in the direction of an obstacle you're right next to, but as long as I'm actually looking at what I'm moving toward I'm just fine. I'm using a 2x1h sword Duelist setup and have Cyclone + Endurance Charge On Stun + Life Gain On Hit which allows me to tank pretty much any crowd. Two Mana Flasks are plenty considering they recharge so quickly. Paper DPS is 200 (I'm at level 40) which is fine for your average mobs and I have Dual Strike + Life Leech for bigger things.

Besides, Cleave is boring. Hooray for variety!

Last edited by Bukariin on Nov 8, 2013, 6:15:19 AM
I noticed a problem. It seems that Cyclone calculates critical hit once at the start of the ability.

This is an issue when you are trying to use cast on crit where regardless of how many enemies you hit you can get 0 crits depending on your roll at the start of the ability.
"
ktimekiller wrote:
I noticed a problem. It seems that Cyclone calculates critical hit once at the start of the ability.

Every Skill does this btw.
But considering the nature of Cyclone, I feel it should be the opposite tbh.
For the desync per thousand with Cyclone,
why not add a "/oos" command after every cast directly server side. (at least for this gem :o)
It's a bad fix but it's better than doing nothing.

please pleaaaaaaaaase pleaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaase !
Last edited by Rokin on Nov 8, 2013, 8:27:00 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info