Path of Exile: Legion Patch Notes

Oh my god some people just need something to complain at all costs right? Sweep got an INSANE buff in total, but cause it is slower now, you see it as a nerf? WOW. Most melee skills got buffed in total, buffed dmg, less attack speed.

In general I am pretty tired of all this crying.

"AWW MY OP BUILD GOT NERFED BOOHOOOOO."

It got nerfed cos it was fucking OP.

If you insist on playing the same build every league, go ahead and play it again, but it wont be the top build.
So what? You cannot force upon the developers that your personal build is going to be a top build every league.

If you insist on playing an OP build every league, just pick another build that is strong now.

I personally am extremely happy with what they did with melee and I am looking forward a lot to legion. Also the amount of work they put in every freaking league is amazing and we can play for free.

Please stop crying like little babies and instead give constructive critisism if you must.

[/quote]

you are missing the point, ggg with these nerfs and buffs are forcing ppl to play melee and thats wrong, i agree that some things needed a slight nerf but not totally destroyed, you could slight nerf those things and buff other things so it would be more balanced... now its like you either play melee or you are going to struggle.
So my CI witch is crippled to the dust and because i play SSF it is extremely hard to make up these 250 ES.

I am OK with melee changes , but why do you have to cripple existing characters ?
I think there's a missing line here about reservation costs going up. way up.

no, I am not a BM Aurabot.
Literally posted 20 mins after I gave up waiting and went to bed. Great changes though I feel they went too easy on es/op spells and shouldn't hurt casters much. Interested in trying melee again after a year or so even though it feels a bit forced.
▒█▀▀█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ █▀▀ █▀▀   ▒█▀▄▀█ G O O D MTX Seal of Quality
▒█▄▄█ █▄▄▀ █▀▀ ▀▀█ ▀▀█   ▒█▒█▒█ O Verified by M-posting, Inc.
▒█░░░ ▀░▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀   ▒█░░▒█ Y
Last edited by Path_of_MTX on Jun 5, 2019, 3:01:28 PM
"
Darkstrider85 wrote:

Oh my god some people just need something to complain at all costs right? Sweep got an INSANE buff in total, but cause it is slower now, you see it as a nerf? WOW. Most melee skills got buffed in total, buffed dmg, less attack speed.

In general I am pretty tired of all this crying.

"AWW MY OP BUILD GOT NERFED BOOHOOOOO."

It got nerfed cos it was fucking OP.

If you insist on playing the same build every league, go ahead and play it again, but it wont be the top build.
So what? You cannot force upon the developers that your personal build is going to be a top build every league.

If you insist on playing an OP build every league, just pick another build that is strong now.

I personally am extremely happy with what they did with melee and I am looking forward a lot to legion. Also the amount of work they put in every freaking league is amazing and we can play for free.

Please stop crying like little babies and instead give constructive critisism if you must.

you are missing the point, ggg with these nerfs and buffs are forcing ppl to play melee and thats wrong, i agree that some things needed a slight nerf but not totally destroyed, you could slight nerf those things and buff other things so it would be more balanced... now its like you either play melee or you are going to struggle.

MAYBE they did overdo it, but I myself can't say that yet before actually plaiyng. Winter orb for example still looks strong to me. So does essence drain/contagion. So I do not agree at this moment that you are forced to play melee. They did ofc push more towards melee, which was needed.
Last edited by Timmen00 on Jun 5, 2019, 4:23:34 PM
Double post sry.
Last edited by Timmen00 on Jun 5, 2019, 4:23:15 PM
Path of Dead
bye
still waiting for an answer to this question

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2513776
I got a fever and the only prescription, is more cowbell!
What is exactly justification behind Bane nerf? It was great for mob clearing, and okay with bosses. 16% flat chaos dmg nerf is just too harsh.

And Soulrend only gets some area nerf. I'm not for nerfs at all but why did Bane get hosed so much?

And don't get me started on Occultist..everything was said already.

Very disappointed with this hard nerfbat direction GGG is going. This overboard unwarranted nerfing is directly disabling my will to buy additional packs or mtx points.

Thank god Mordhau released..
nice. :-)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info