Path of Exile: Legion Patch Notes

"You know, in case it uses your mana too quickly...?"
Man I love the divine/blessed orb jokes :D
Hmm seems like worb will still be strong. Don't really get how molten strike will work, will see I guess.
"Items that drop exclusively from Prophecy-generated monsters" - what are those?
"You no longer have to pay Vaal orbs equal to the cost in Chaos orbs to apply Zana's crafting modifiers to corrupted maps." - YES YES YES YES

"Fixed a bug where Physical Damage would not bypass Energy Shield if that Energy Shield was protecting Mana." - What? It shouldn't bypass it
Rip Null's

Overall cool stuff!
"The Inspiration notable and preceeding small passives behind Mind over Matter have been removed" Mana Man take me by the hand...........Oh god no my mind over matter mana man is destryoed,GGG are just like "HOW MANY TIMES DO WE HAVE TO TEACH YOU THIS LESSON",well im going to die alot,i was just getting used to not dying after a 1000 and couple of hundred hours
Last edited by Teyphon on Jun 5, 2019, 2:06:51 PM
so all "beacon of ruin" now does is 10% chill, 15% shock and 20% burn effect? which build will realisticly use this? I'm no expert but I'm genuinly curious what the point of picking elementalist now is.

since I'm already complaining I'm gonna throw in my distaste for making "warlord's mark" attack only. there aren't all that many generic ways of leeching a noticable amount of life and especially mana from spells left now, are there?
Last edited by ExileKeks on Jun 5, 2019, 5:04:43 PM
took me only 4 hours!
yet still more than i study for my exams!
"
Vekkul wrote:
I just want to say that buffing the hell out of a feature only to nerf the hell out of it when you want the meta to shift is going to kill your game in the long run.

Stop trying to dictate the meta.

I'm out.

I don't really understand this. Every patch technically "dictates" the meta, as any change will ultimately dictate how people play. Some just more so than others. You could literally say every patch they've ever done has dictated the meta.

But, I do agree that these nerfs were potentially too much to something that they just buffed in 3.6. Slight changes were necessary though, IMO.
PRAISE
"
IonDrako wrote:
"
Timmen00 wrote:

Oh my god some people just need something to complain at all costs right? Sweep got an INSANE buff in total, but cause it is slower now, you see it as a nerf? WOW. Most melee skills got buffed in total, buffed dmg, less attack speed.

In general I am pretty tired of all this crying.

"AWW MY OP BUILD GOT NERFED BOOHOOOOO."

It got nerfed cos it was fucking OP.

If you insist on playing the same build every league, go ahead and play it again, but it wont be the top build.
So what? You cannot force upon the developers that your personal build is going to be a top build every league.

If you insist on playing an OP build every league, just pick another build that is strong now.

I personally am extremely happy with what they did with melee and I am looking forward a lot to legion. Also the amount of work they put in every freaking league is amazing and we can play for free.

Please stop crying like little babies and instead give constructive critisism if you must.

You real mate? since when was sweep even remotely part of an op build? It's been out of the meta for years. And with the league being another clear speed meta having essentially 30% less attack speed is pretty rough for an avoided skill even with high damage. A weapon with 1.0 aps would be put down to .7 attacks per second base which is only .1 attacks per second better than trypanon and that's really saying something.

That comment was not about sweep, pretty obviousy!

How about since the base dmg is so much higher, you scale atk speed with other means, like the berserker acendency. You are totally insane if you think sweep got nerfed.

Also the 'speed meta' is largely about the movement skills. You would use something like leap slam and then use sweep to kill stuff (surprise, more dmg kills faster usually).
Last edited by Timmen00 on Jun 5, 2019, 2:26:44 PM
i agree occultist needed a nerf, but fully removing Wicked Ward and the +maximum ES? feels kind of to big of a hit
Am I just blind or did you not change resolute technique?
hope this league actually runs on console.
Xbox Master Race

Join the Discord!

https://discord.gg/UCshcMS
"
"
Vekkul wrote:
I just want to say that buffing the hell out of a feature only to nerf the hell out of it when you want the meta to shift is going to kill your game in the long run.

Stop trying to dictate the meta.

I'm out.

I don't really understand this. Every patch technically "dictates" the meta, as any change will ultimately dictate how people play. Some just more so than others. You could literally say every patch they've ever done has dictated the meta.

But, I do agree that these nerfs were potentially too much to something that they just buffed in 3.6. Slight changes were necessary though, IMO.

This. If they didn't dictate the meta every patch everybody would still be playing low life spectral throw using shavs and crown of eyes and the game really would be dead because nothing would have changed since 2013.
Last edited by stucrew on Jun 5, 2019, 2:51:09 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info