Path of Exile: Legion Patch Notes

"
Smoknjoe24 wrote:
"
Walltrigger wrote:
"
wtf did molten strike do to you, 3 nerfs in a 3 leagues in a row? why you just dont remove the skill from the game? isnt easier?

My favourite melee skill since it was released. Only reason its so great is because the potential amount of hits per second from the molten balls. Damage wise its not that amazing as people claim tbh. I wish they had made more similar skills, like frostblades with both a melee and projectile portion.

Overall the nerf will probably be noticeable but shouldnt break builds like some other skill reworks/rebalance.

Damage off the top Nerfed, with barely any added via flat damage, Then 20% Less damage nerf on balls after 2 straight leagues of reducing the balls, then also requiring a mob to be hit to produce said balls. It's been gutted mate.

Forgot that it requires to hit a mob. Thats really bad. Me sad now
"
snowmittens wrote:
Ding-dong, the witch is dead!

EL o EL
This sentiment was summed up by a member of our design team who recently said "We don't want to take away the feeling of closing your eyes and Exalting an item, scared to see whether you ruined it or not."

YOLO!
Took my over 2 huors to read all this...

I need to go to sleep now T_T

Worth it
"Teamwork is OP"
-The one and only one Dark_Reaper115 at your service.
RIP CWDT molten shell and immortal call. both share cooldown, so can't cast same time, immortal call scales with levels and no longer makes physical immunity making it a useless skill by itself with cwdt because you'd have to take more damage then was worth with the skill. Every mechanic in the game must be major telegraphed to compensate as you no longer have ANY auto defense ability.....
Overcharged just became a must for almost every build for me from now on. WOW
SSF, because Path of Trade RMTers and bots suck.
Last edited by Iamod on Jun 5, 2019, 3:14:17 AM
Anyone knows how much "life" does molten shell "buff" have?
Is it weird that all the melee will now hit harder but be slower.... isnt one of the problems with melee that it feels slow and ponderous already?

You slow down the skills, and heavy nerf on multistrike, its going to feel like playing in molasses.
Last edited by trixxar on Jun 5, 2019, 3:16:03 AM
"
You no longer have to pay Vaal orbs equal to the cost in Chaos orbs to apply Zana's crafting modifiers to corrupted maps.
Thanks GGG.

Yes I liked to see it too.

Nice patch In general
"
trixxar wrote:
Is it weird that all the melee will now hit harder but be slower.... isnt one of the problems with melee that it feels slow and ponderous already?

You slow down the skills, and heavy nerf on multistrike, its going to feel like playing in molasses.

they are desperate to somehow "slow" the game down, buffed the monsters, lowed the attack speed on some skills..

but I think it might backfire in the end.. will see..
"Parade your victories, hide your defeats. Mortals are so insecure."

Once you break the cycle of fear no angels or demons can whisper you their sweet nothing words.

Retired since crucible.(Not a free tester anymore for a multi billion dollar company).
lets go play !!! :)
GUILD ZA BALKANSKE IGRAČE : https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1227661
★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

"Discord"Voice ( dođite na mikrofon - Link za automatski invite ) : https://discord.gg/Q54KWUH

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info