Path of Exile: Legion Patch Notes

"
Removed "hybrid" weapon passives and notables such as Deadly Dilettante, which grant bonuses to multiple individual weapon types.

There goes my Varunastra plan...
Arf! Arf! Arf!
"Divinarius: Now grants +30 Life on kill and +10 mana on kill. Existing versions can be updated using a Divine Orb."

"
Hi, I'm Chris Wilson from Grinding Gear Games. We have brightly noticed Divinarius has been dead for the last three years, so we have decided to make it league-exclusive, not buff it in the slightest and that's all, fuck you.
Well, looks like Elementalist and Occultist got to walk the plank this league :D. F.
Overall though, holy shit am i hyped.
So i have question regarding melee splash and the new innate area on single target, does skeleton/zombies/spiders etc have this new area on hit or they still require splash support gem?
"
wtf did molten strike do to you, 3 nerfs in a 3 leagues in a row? why you just dont remove the skill from the game? isnt easier?

My favourite melee skill since it was released. Only reason its so great is because the potential amount of hits per second from the molten balls. Damage wise its not that amazing as people claim tbh. I wish they had made more similar skills, like frostblades with both a melee and projectile portion.

Overall the nerf will probably be noticeable but shouldnt break builds like some other skill reworks/rebalance.
"
Walltrigger wrote:
"
wtf did molten strike do to you, 3 nerfs in a 3 leagues in a row? why you just dont remove the skill from the game? isnt easier?

My favourite melee skill since it was released. Only reason its so great is because the potential amount of hits per second from the molten balls. Damage wise its not that amazing as people claim tbh. I wish they had made more similar skills, like frostblades with both a melee and projectile portion.

Overall the nerf will probably be noticeable but shouldnt break builds like some other skill reworks/rebalance.

Damage off the top Nerfed, with barely any added via flat damage, Then 20% Less damage nerf on balls after 2 straight leagues of reducing the balls, then also requiring a mob to be hit to produce said balls. It's been gutted mate.
PC Specs :

I7-7700K @5.0GHz, 16 GB Patriot Viper DDR4, GTX 1070, Intel 600p 512GB NVME SSD
But why do most of the attacks now have a negative attack speed multiplier? Pretty sure using a slow attack speed weapon with any of those skills is going to feel like you're lagging while the world is still moving at full speed and since the game and what legion is looking like is again a league that rewards speed clears, being slow isn't allowed if you want to get anything so I really don't get all the 90-70% multipliers. And you only mention buffing the attack speed on early weapons and nothing of all the later tier ones or uniques so I reaaally don't get your thought process here.
You no longer have to pay Vaal orbs equal to the cost in Chaos orbs to apply Zana's crafting modifiers to corrupted maps.
Thanks GGG.
"
Adjusted the droprates of certain items for which there were many... hunters...

Why do you hate casual players so much?
"
"
Removed "hybrid" weapon passives and notables such as Deadly Dilettante, which grant bonuses to multiple individual weapon types.

There goes my Varunastra plan...

People use that weapon wow why. Hits cant be evaded

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info