Path of Exile: Legion Patch Notes

Counterattack skills damage kind of doubled. With gladiator its double/double. Maybe it worth a try now (?) :P
Warlord's Mark - "Now allows you to leech Life and Mana from cursed enemies with Attacks only, rather than from any source of damage."

WTH ????????

Between this and nerfs to Occultists and Elementalists,
this is GGG's way of saying "Play Melee this League."

(I was planning on doing a Cyclone build anyway, but damn.....)

Last edited by Menysk on Jun 5, 2019, 2:49:18 AM
Well... Damn!
While I like seeing a rework of the melee skills (which was needed), I think it's a shame that GGG tries to force us into using these new skills.
Nerfing energy shield might have been warranted, although I would say it was mainly in the absolute top with GG gear, absolutely destroying Occultist seems a bit excessive. Nerfing the witch-starting points at the same time, and making shadow a meh-char for spells just makes energy shield, and most of the new energy-leech points useless.

I was never fond of the melee-builds, but it appears that I won't have much choice this league...
Wasn't fortify supposed to get a more melee damage multiplier instead of melee physical damage? Based on the Manifesto yesterday?

"
Fortify
The Fortify Support now provides a More Melee Damage stat, instead of an Increased Melee Physical Damage stat, though with a lower damage value. It should now be a much more tempting choice for primary melee attacks, rather than being relegated to secondary and travel skills, though it won't outclass the damage of the most powerful pure damage supports for attacks.
"
Menysk wrote:
"Now allows you to leech Life and Mana from cursed enemies with Attacks only, rather than from any source of damage."

WTH ????????

Between this and nerfs to Occultists and Elementalists,
this is GGG's way of saying "Play Melee this League."

(I was planning on doing a Cyclone build anyway, but damn.....)

Yeah well I was planning on doing my Molten Strike Jugg again this league but after 3 leagues in a row of nerfs, with this one practically gutting the skill entirely, it's utterly ridiculous. Sure, MS was strong, but nowhere near Blade flurry and others, yet none of those saw half the frign nerf MS got.

I guess my league starter will also be Cyclone, since GGG fkd the build that worked best with my disabilities.
PC Specs :

I7-7700K @5.0GHz, 16 GB Patriot Viper DDR4, GTX 1070, Intel 600p 512GB NVME SSD
Last edited by Smoknjoe24 on Jun 5, 2019, 2:38:50 AM
Ding-dong, the witch is dead!
The monster health buff and the shield charge with a wand were the least expected to me. Well done
hype
(سಥ益ಥ)س (سಥ益ಥ)س (سಥ益ಥ)س (سಥ益ಥ)س (سಥ益ಥ)س (سಥ益ಥ)س (سಥ益ಥ)س
great work, GGG, I can't wait to test out the new blade storm skill. the new duelist tree is insane.
sounds nice

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info