[3.8] FrozenSentinel's Lightning Fast Budget Magic Finder - 500% Movespeed & 110% Item Quantity

https://pastebin.com/Du66V4ww

This is my current build. I went with this as starter in Blight league, I think I have a pretty good assortment of gear. I cannot kill the boss in under 20 seconds so I farm burial chambers and skip the boss/blight encounters. It is really fast and I like it. Pride and joy of my setup is the amulet haha spent the most on it as well.
OP what do you think? Talk to us we need you
seems like he play something different this league. wasnt everytime in thestream but never saw a bowie :(
"
negeos90 wrote:
seems like he play something different this league. wasnt everytime in thestream but never saw a bowie :(

I league started with Pyroclast mines, I am currently streaming my TS. Currently level 88 on this character.
Gotta go fast
"
liquidonebee wrote:
is the shaper amulet better than biscos amulet?

Yes, but usually more expensive
Gotta go fast
Any ideas about oil? Best in slot?
"
ponsq3 wrote:

It will probably be throatseeker if you want damage, constitution for more life, and if they fix anointed passives to work with the transcendent jewels, depth perception for speed and a little extra crit chance. Harrier is 1% extra movespeed over depth perception, lacks the crit chance but also gives you attack speed ending up about a 3% dps boost which isn't bad with the movement speed. Aspect of the Lynx may also be a good option with crit chance, move speed, int, and damage (again 3%). Really depends on what you're going for. IF, and only if, you have a good pair of ele on hit corrupted sadimas, the whispers of doom is by far the best option, being a 35-45k dps boost.

"
cyrus750 wrote:

This is my current build. I went with this as starter in Blight league, I think I have a pretty good assortment of gear. I cannot kill the boss in under 20 seconds so I farm burial chambers and skip the boss/blight encounters. It is really fast and I like it. Pride and joy of my setup is the amulet haha spent the most on it as well.

Your damage is likely bad because you don't have a Lioneyes Fall or any of the melee nodes inside of it. On your PoB it ends up being about a 25% dps boost.
Last edited by Tripartist1 on Sep 15, 2019, 11:05:58 AM
"
Tripartist1 wrote:
"
ponsq3 wrote:

It will probably be throatseeker if you want damage, constitution for more life, and if they fix anointed passives to work with the transcendent jewels, depth perception for speed and a little extra crit chance. Harrier is 1% extra movespeed over depth perception, lacks the crit chance but also gives you attack speed ending up about a 3% dps boost which isn't bad with the movement speed. Aspect of the Lynx may also be a good option with crit chance, move speed, int, and damage (again 3%). Really depends on what you're going for.

"
cyrus750 wrote:

Your damage is likely bad because you don't have a Lioneyes Fall or any of the melee nodes inside of it. On your PoB it ends up being about a 25% dps boost.

Great advice, this is why I added lioneye's fall to my latest PoB, stuff is tankier now
Gotta go fast
Why do u say that u changed Unnatural Instinct from 3.7 because of nerf, but yet have it on your skillthree picture at 3.8. I dont get what it would be used for there. Someone explain plz, and or help me to change it to something good
how big difference would it be to play with lightning arrow instead? would it work just swap for tornado or should the gems be different? how big of a differnce would it be?
What budget quiver can be used till i am able to get the rigwald's?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info