[3.8] FrozenSentinel's Lightning Fast Budget Magic Finder - 500% Movespeed & 110% Item Quantity

What are they doing to TS? I dug around here and on Reddit a bit, and haven't seen any reference to the new announcements.
Current league IGN: Grimjack_Delirium_HS
Feel free to message me in game if I'm on.
"
grimjack68 wrote:
What are they doing to TS? I dug around here and on Reddit a bit, and haven't seen any reference to the new announcements.

Chris said that it's getting nefed hard during the keynote presentation.
"
"
Hey dude, Chris said they're killing Tornado Shot. I hope you'll find an alternative since Im so exicted to play this build in 3.9 :D.

I'm sure we will be fine! Even right now Ice Shot and LA are both totally viable. Having easier access to multiple 6 links will also help a lot with single target vs clear skills.

Skill system rework is 4.0, Death of Tornado Shot is 3.9 tho :/.
"
"
"
Hey dude, Chris said they're killing Tornado Shot. I hope you'll find an alternative since Im so exicted to play this build in 3.9 :D.

I'm sure we will be fine! Even right now Ice Shot and LA are both totally viable. Having easier access to multiple 6 links will also help a lot with single target vs clear skills.

Skill system rework is 4.0, Death of Tornado Shot is 3.9 tho :/.

Then use LA / Ice Shot in the meantime, it's a fine alternative
Gotta go fast
Can I get a list of which items of the build should I buy first? Like, which are essential and I should rush to get and which ones are just to make it better
It's just a mapper build, isn't it?
I am now level 81 and have problems killing the bosses.
Do you have any tips on how I can increase my damage so that I can finish the maps without any problems?
When is it safe or recommended to switch to Tornado Shot?
Actually I think starting the league with somethibg more well-rounded might be a better idea this time, sińce we have to kilka bises to shape atlas.
can u say loot per map ? fast movement i think will make you take item become very hard, easy missclick

howmany map u drop 1 doctor ?
"
quiet18121989 wrote:
howmany map u drop 1 doctor ?

Only 3 doctors in 3000 maps according to his reddit post https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/dgnl9z/detailed_analysis_of_farming_a_mirror_of_kalandra/

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info