[3.8] FrozenSentinel's Lightning Fast Budget Magic Finder - 500% Movespeed & 110% Item Quantity

"
Cpfuzzy wrote:
Looks like a nice build! I got a question though, do you think I should do Burial Chambers or should I do Alleyways?
Burial Chambers can drop The Doctor or Lingering Remnants. Alleyways only has The Saints Treasure. Unless The Saints Treasure drops 3x as often, which is unlikely given that Alleyways has a lower mob count, I'd say stick with BC.
Current league IGN: Teldra_Anc_LAD
Feel free to message me in game if I'm on.
Alleyways for more regularity with card drops. BC if you like the big rush of doctor drops.

Either is fine, most of the income isn't from cards.

"
grimjack68 wrote:
"
Cpfuzzy wrote:
Looks like a nice build! I got a question though, do you think I should do Burial Chambers or should I do Alleyways?
Burial Chambers can drop The Doctor or Lingering Remnants. Alleyways only has The Saints Treasure. Unless The Saints Treasure drops 3x as often, which is unlikely given that Alleyways has a lower mob count, I'd say stick with BC.

Alleyways does drop Saints way more often. I confirmed this on my stream after 3800 burials and 1200 alleyways this league.

You can easily get Saint's to drop more than once per 10 maps with just alc, vaal, and 4 white sextants.
Gotta go fast
"
Cpfuzzy wrote:

Alley is 100% better. Can confirm after doing over 5000 maps this league.
Gotta go fast
Hi. Thanks for build. But I am constantly dying. Please look at my build. i can not play. do not kill rare monsters. very low dmg :(
"
ibyksari wrote:
Hi. Thanks for build. But I am constantly dying. Please look at my build. i can not play. do not kill rare monsters. very low dmg :(

Start with levels and ascendancies.
"
"
Cpfuzzy wrote:

shaped or normal?
The playstyle is still the exact same as the video right? Don't know if anything has changed since 3.6
"
"
grimjack68 wrote:
"
Cpfuzzy wrote:

Alleyways does drop Saints way more often. I confirmed this on my stream after 3800 burials and 1200 alleyways this league.

You can easily get Saint's to drop more than once per 10 maps with just alc, vaal, and 4 white sextants.

Hey, thanks for the super fast mf farm build!

Run about 130 Alleyways so far and still not 1 Saint's drop.
Am i doing something wrong?

"
max206 wrote:
"
"
Cpfuzzy wrote:

shaped or normal?

It doesn't really matter since card drop rate is the same, but I did normal.
Gotta go fast

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info