[3.8] FrozenSentinel's Lightning Fast Budget Magic Finder - 500% Movespeed & 110% Item Quantity

"
Efeyth wrote:
The playstyle is still the exact same as the video right? Don't know if anything has changed since 3.6

Playstyle is the same, yea.
Gotta go fast
"
kuchen85 wrote:

Hey, thanks for the super fast mf farm build!

Run about 130 Alleyways so far and still not 1 Saint's drop.
Am i doing something wrong?

RNG is RNG, that's still a small sample size. Other than that I would ask if you are vaaling / sextanting and if so are you using them properly?
Gotta go fast
"
"
kuchen85 wrote:

Hey, thanks for the super fast mf farm build!

Run about 130 Alleyways so far and still not 1 Saint's drop.
Am i doing something wrong?

RNG is RNG, that's still a small sample size. Other than that I would ask if you are vaaling / sextanting and if so are you using them properly?

Thanks for the reply, vaaled and 4 sextant every map.
Lets see if i can find my luck. :)
Could this build kill red tier bosses or is it strictly for mapping w/o finishing boss? I have the currency to make the build (except for HH), but my atlas is also very low right now (mid 60s), so I was wondering if I could use this build to fill up my atlas while using full MF.

I'm only asking because I noticed in your video of T16 run, you didn't kill Minotaur at the end.
Last edited by shadowrs on Nov 2, 2019, 5:50:44 PM
"
shadowrs wrote:
Could this build kill red tier bosses or is it strictly for mapping w/o finishing boss? I have the currency to make the build (except for HH), but my atlas is also very low right now (mid 60s), so I was wondering if I could use this build to fill up my atlas while using full MF.

I'm only asking because I noticed in your video of T16 run, you didn't kill Minotaur at the end.
It can easily take low reds. I started to run into challenges with T14+ maps, at least with lots of mods. Still not impossible, but not for beginners!
Current league IGN: Teldra_Anc_LAD
Feel free to message me in game if I'm on.
hello, very fun build but i have a question
this build can kill t15 boss?
Would you say alleyways is 100% better than burial chambers?
Hey dude, Chris said they're killing Tornado Shot. I hope you'll find an alternative since Im so exicted to play this build in 3.9 :D.
"
Hey dude, Chris said they're killing Tornado Shot. I hope you'll find an alternative since Im so exicted to play this build in 3.9 :D.

I'm sure we will be fine! Even right now Ice Shot and LA are both totally viable. Having easier access to multiple 6 links will also help a lot with single target vs clear skills.
Gotta go fast
What are they doing to TS? I dug around here and on Reddit a bit, and haven't seen any reference to the new announcements.
Current league IGN: Teldra_Anc_LAD
Feel free to message me in game if I'm on.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info