[3.8] FrozenSentinel's Lightning Fast Budget Magic Finder - 500% Movespeed & 110% Item Quantity

"
Cyndershade wrote:
It looks like tornado shot will be fine, the only thing they announced changing on it in the patch notes were making the secondary projectiles fade over time - distance increased with projectile speed.

If you're using this build, you will still be shattering entire screens of mobs so I'd say you've got nothing to worry about. I'll be rolling this during Metamorph so hopefully I'm right. Good luck exiles.

Does it work in 3.9?
At what level change from Leveling trees to final build with tornado shot?
Hi, I'm following your build for 3.9.
Is your build still viable for this expansion?
I have 2300 life, and I feel quite weak, and the bosses find it very difficult to kill them.
Is this build to clean maps and leave bosses or can all content be made?
I wait your answer thank you.
"
"
Hey dude, Chris said they're killing Tornado Shot. I hope you'll find an alternative since Im so exicted to play this build in 3.9 :D.

I'm sure we will be fine! Even right now Ice Shot and LA are both totally viable. Having easier access to multiple 6 links will also help a lot with single target vs clear skills.

Hi what would you recommend for the 6 link Ice Shot alternatives? Im using the TS links just replacing it with Ice Shot.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info