[3.8] FrozenSentinel's Lightning Fast Budget Magic Finder - 500% Movespeed & 110% Item Quantity

"
direnbounty wrote:
This is the shittiest magic find character you could ever play.

The damage are so poorly low you can't even kill blue monster without spending an entire week.
The tankyness is just garbage (expect to die 3/4 times per map, for absolutely no reason).

Don't. Play. That. Shit.

This build was so awful, I wasted 50ex to try it to make it viable and quit the league.
LOL - seriously? There's exaggeration for effect, and then there's going so far over the top nobody takes you seriously.

I personally put this together for under 5ex and steamrolled maps. It only got better as I tossed more currency at it.
Current league IGN: Teldra_Anc_LAD
Feel free to message me in game if I'm on.
What's the point of Zealotry watcher if we don't use zealotry?
or its just for speed while grace?
IGN: MENT

https://github.com/ment2008/POE/releases - My Loot Filter
Is there a HH + 2x inspired learning version of the 3.8 build? Or can I just use the same tree (with minor changes for inspired learning)?
Hello there, I followed your pastebin build To the Dot.
Im using transcendent spirit. watcher's eye with grace movespeed, lioneye's fall, instead of a normal abyss jewel im using an inspired learning diamond flask quicksilver flask, jade flask, divination and soul catcher

all weapons armor and quivers are the same. only difference is my windripper implicit is adds 4-65 lightning damage instead of 24% ele dmg, which increases its overall dps.
My issue is that my damage is still Significantly under yours, pob says my damage is barely 40k effective dps, your on pob is 200k+ What am i doing wrong?
Last edited by Shadex7 on Sep 23, 2019, 11:57:30 AM
"
why are there points for claw in this skilltree. and why do you take acrobatics but not the points behind it?

Check what the Lioneye's Fall jewel does.
Maybe i'm too retarded playing a MF Windripper build but i bought exact the same gear all 6 linked (spent about 15EX) but dont even get Maps Tier 1 done, with the 1.8k hp you will have at the end.
Last edited by HowlingFjords on Sep 25, 2019, 9:18:18 AM
Is it cool if you change the Ascendancy listing for "Tailwind" to "Gathering winds" because thats what it is specifically called in the Deadeye ascendancy page. Sorry for the troubles!

Thanks for the guide! This build seems underpowered when it comes to blight interactions though but I'm also unfunded right now with only 5L windripper and a 4L QOTF on ssf. I'm sure it'd get better if i just went to trade league and bought a bunch of stuff hopefully
Hi!

I'm running this build with some variations. Mainly I'm running hatred and have a 6L Hyrri's Ire.

I'm still missing a few things from the build, but not damage.

I'm running Shaped Burial Chambers (T9) but I'm thinking of downgrading it a running a non shaped version, as having only 50% resistances (with Distillate flask on) and nearly 2k HP causes me to die from time to time.

I usually have no issues with packs, but of course it could go way faster and smoother. I'm mainly having issues with Blight encounters. It takes me around 1-2 minutes to fully clear, and if there's a boss.. I usually can't finish it.

Anyone here running T9's or so could shed some like onto this? I'm pretty new to MF and I'm not sure if it would be worth it doing so, or if on the contrary, it would be way better.

Thanks!
Last edited by Miyavi on Sep 25, 2019, 1:04:26 PM
main source of the DPS for this build is Abyss jewel.
don't forget that..
and yeah, its glass canon build, you will die a lot.. like a lot..
but still rewarding.
skip the boss for burial chamber, its not worth it.
"
inzztw wrote:
main source of the DPS for this build is Abyss jewel.
don't forget that..
and yeah, its glass canon build, you will die a lot.. like a lot..
but still rewarding.
skip the boss for burial chamber, its not worth it.

I'm not killing the boss, just Blight encounters.. but I'm thinking of skipping them altogether.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info