3.10 🐉 Dragon's Breath Chieftain Incinerate -All content-League starter- SC & HC viable - Videos

Yesterday i almost doubled my damage (~2.2M with inc aoe gem). And now mapping is a joke, everything is melting. This is the most fun build i have ever played.

Last 2 leagues i was playing as trap / mines, both builds are OP but your role pretty passive, you just drop traps and shield charge all over the place. This build is more active as you actually need to cast to deal damage, for me its more fun.

The only downside to this build (as 2H staff) = no shield charge / whirling blades. Flame dash is okish skill with 150%+ cast speed, but 3 charges are meh.
Also this build can be squishy even with 9k HP as you CAN be one shotted from vaal legion wall of death...

Oh, i also crafted my rings with T2 fire essence (up to 29% fire damage), they are cheap, 2-3C per one. You can use T1 essences with up to 36% fire damage, but costs ~8c.

This is almost x3 cheaper than fossil crafting (4-5c for pristine, 3-4c for prismatic and 2-3c for resonator).

With essence you get guaranteed 25-29% fire damage, but still RNG on life/resists.

With fossils you get (not 100%) life, but still RNG on ele damage / resists.

Anyway, thank you for the build once again. Now i gonna work on my atlas to get shaper/uber done. Hopefully Uber is doable :)
"
Naggash wrote:
Yesterday i almost doubled my damage (~2.2M with inc aoe gem). And now mapping is a joke, everything is melting. This is the most fun build i have ever played.

Last 2 leagues i was playing as trap / mines, both builds are OP but your role pretty passive, you just drop traps and shield charge all over the place. This build is more active as you actually need to cast to deal damage, for me its more fun.

The only downside to this build (as 2H staff) = no shield charge / whirling blades. Flame dash is okish skill with 150%+ cast speed, but 3 charges are meh.
Also this build can be squishy even with 9k HP as you CAN be one shotted from vaal legion wall of death...

Oh, i also crafted my rings with T2 fire essence (up to 29% fire damage), they are cheap, 2-3C per one. You can use T1 essences with up to 36% fire damage, but costs ~8c.

This is almost x3 cheaper than fossil crafting (4-5c for pristine, 3-4c for prismatic and 2-3c for resonator).

With essence you get guaranteed 25-29% fire damage, but still RNG on life/resists.

With fossils you get (not 100%) life, but still RNG on ele damage / resists.

Anyway, thank you for the build once again. Now i gonna work on my atlas to get shaper/uber done. Hopefully Uber is doable :)

Tysm for this nice feedback! Traps are good, totems are good but thats rly passive play style which im not fan of also.

Every build can be one shoted by Legion bosses, but they will nerf red wall of death in 3.7.1. patch.

Yes i know, Flame Dash isn't so great but thats the trade-off. You can go dual wield or with shield but you can't get this much life or hit this damage.
I tried every combo...

Tnx for the essence crafting tip, i will certainly add it to the main page!

You have pretty good setup now, definitely deathless UE viable.
This is my Elementalist video from 3.5 with less life, sustain,defences and same damage vs UE.
https://youtu.be/WUmsayW3Xkc

GL :)
Last edited by TorsteinTheFallen on Jun 13, 2019, 9:33:01 AM
I got a Cinderswallow today from the Mastermind fight -- would you recommend using it in this build?

Would it be good enough to use a martyr of innocence staff untill one can afort to get a 6L staff and currency to craft it. Martyr is at 2C

And would it work to try to get the The Dark Mage div card to get a 6L ilvl 55 staff? or not worth it. 1 card cost 1C and you need 8. So cheaper than buying a 6L staff.
"
Azbroolah wrote:
I got a Cinderswallow today from the Mastermind fight -- would you recommend using it in this build?

Sure you can use that flask but the downside is your are losing utility flask with some of the affixes for bleed, curse protection or freeze protection.
"
Noiprox wrote:
Would it be good enough to use a martyr of innocence staff untill one can afort to get a 6L staff and currency to craft it. Martyr is at 2C

And would it work to try to get the The Dark Mage div card to get a 6L ilvl 55 staff? or not worth it. 1 card cost 1C and you need 8. So cheaper than buying a 6L staff.

It better to use tabula + shield (fortify) and sceptre until you can afford to craft a staff.
Staff crafting is rly not expensive. For a price of 6L unique item you can craft a staff and buy Kaom's Heart.

I bought mine staff for 8-9c but if they are more expensive on the market cards are surely better choice.
i don't have the %cast speed and power charge craft yet so can i use the % increased dmg per endurance charge craft or is it a waste?
moooo
"
faids4you wrote:
i don't have the %cast speed and power charge craft yet so can i use the % increased dmg per endurance charge craft or is it a waste?

?? no no no you don't need that craft! Look again in the item section.
Also if you are missing some mod to craft use crafting services links that are in the same section below the staff.
Hey man, thanks for the great guide. :D

Started SSF with this build... going realy smooth, lvl 80 so far still on a 4link :/
Just an idea, not sure if you thought about it or not.. I linked Arcane surge on flame dash, that way you can have a 10% spell dmg/cast speed + mana regen up 100% of the time.

OK, I got lucky with an exalt and Kaom's heart drop. and Now this is my current setup:
Spoiler

I took the variation for CwC volatile dead and map clear speed is insane. Also, using CWDT to orb of storm and lightning golem cause I am lazy.

Once I get enough currency, next upgrade will be recrafting my staff.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info