3.10 🐉 Dragon's Breath Chieftain Incinerate -All content-League starter- SC & HC viable - Videos

"
fisheyz wrote:
Hey man, thanks for the great guide. :D

Started SSF with this build... going realy smooth, lvl 80 so far still on a 4link :/
Just an idea, not sure if you thought about it or not.. I linked Arcane surge on flame dash, that way you can have a 10% spell dmg/cast speed + mana regen up 100% of the time.

Ty for feedback :)

How you are managing mana overall?

My idea was to ultimately craft -mana mods on jewelry. Also you can link mana leech to orb of storms. Do what ever works for you.

6L staff you can farm thru div cards
https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/The_Dark_Mage

"
McMorning wrote:
OK, I got lucky with an exalt and Kaom's heart drop. and Now this is my current setup:
Spoiler

I took the variation for CwC volatile dead and map clear speed is insane. Also, using CWDT to orb of storm and lightning golem cause I am lazy.

Once I get enough currency, next upgrade will be recrafting my staff.

Lucky you! :D

I will surely add soon optional CwC setup in a secondary staff for those who want clear speed boost. :)
I didnt regret going with this build in Legion.
Pretty smooth leveling and transition
Currently in a decent state item-wise working myself towards Elder/Shaper/Uber Elder once i finish with Zanas chain quest

Thank you

Doing this build right now. Atm. i have completly 0 currency :)
But i can easly run t8 with 5.5k hp with this setup.
I lvling also gems for flash and stone, and volatile dead.

Spoiler
"
Oxidizerr wrote:
I didnt regret going with this build in Legion.
Pretty smooth leveling and transition
Currently in a decent state item-wise working myself towards Elder/Shaper/Uber Elder once i finish with Zanas chain quest

Thank you

ty, im glad build is working nice for you
"
heyu wrote:

keep grinding that currency :D
"
"
heyu wrote:

keep grinding that currency :D

If someone want to start this build, this staff is best for it. It almost double your dmg for campaign and early maps :) Cost me 3c.

Last edited by heyu on Jun 14, 2019, 3:19:53 PM
Ok just killed guardians and shaper, shaper deathless with my current gear, shaper was easy, guardians were a little problem (fuck u chicken nugget guy), but thats bcs map mods (corrupted).

With future upgrades (better helm, amu, rings) going to try to take on uber elder.

You can lookup my items on my profile if u want to
"
"
fisheyz wrote:
Hey man, thanks for the great guide. :D

Started SSF with this build... going realy smooth, lvl 80 so far still on a 4link :/
Just an idea, not sure if you thought about it or not.. I linked Arcane surge on flame dash, that way you can have a 10% spell dmg/cast speed + mana regen up 100% of the time.

Ty for feedback :)

How you are managing mana overall?

My idea was to ultimately craft -mana mods on jewelry. Also you can link mana leech to orb of storms. Do what ever works for you.

6L staff you can farm thru div cards
https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/The_Dark_Mage

I used vaal clarity + blood magic for a while. But since arcane surge also gives 0.5% mana regen I dropped clarity and haven't had any issues.

Atm I think my main problem is lacking the endurance charges from the ascendancy (didn't find uber lab trials yet), I still get the occasional one shot xD

Thanks for the tip on the staff, will be sure to farm the cards !!
"
BronzeMike wrote:
Ok just killed guardians and shaper, shaper deathless with my current gear, shaper was easy, guardians were a little problem (fuck u chicken nugget guy), but thats bcs map mods (corrupted).

With future upgrades (better helm, amu, rings) going to try to take on uber elder.

You can lookup my items on my profile if u want to

If you know what you are doing UE is totally viable with your current gear without any more investment. Just need to level those gems and add Enlighten lvl2 so you can use Flesh and Stone.

I would also recommend upgrading the belt for leather belt with 130+ life. It's cheap upgrade for more life.

Also, sort out your flasks! You dont need mana flask anymore. Get Basalt/Granite and Sulfur flask.
Since you are not having chaos res on boots its maybe better that for now you go with Blood of The Karui.

gl with UE :)
Last edited by TorsteinTheFallen on Jun 14, 2019, 6:36:21 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info